Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

It’s a shame if only 3 current Angels are attending… “Heavenly Bodies” should be the perfect theme for VS Angels being muses for designers tonight.

Are Stella and Taylor the only ones out of the “New Angels” who have managed to cultivate relationships with brands and designers? On the other hand, the hardest part is getting the first invite. Once you are “in,” it’s easier to keep scoring more invites.

Just now, Sanni said:

It’s a shame if only 3 current Angels are attending… “Heavenly Bodies” should be the perfect theme for VS Angels being muses for designers tonight.

Are Stella and Taylor the only ones out of the “New Angels” who have managed to cultivate relationships with brands and designers? On the other hand, the hardest part is getting the first invite. Once you are “in,” it’s easier to keep scoring more invites.

I feel like Sara has good relationships with quite a few designers.. I am surprised she is not going tonight 

Just now, shver said:

I feel like Sara has good relationships with quite a few designers.. I am surprised she is not going tonight 

I was expecting her to go too. Did she verify on Twitter that she is not going?

32 minutes ago, shver said:

Most of those (Armani, Elie Saab, Zuhair Murad) dont attend the Met so thats probably it. I could see her going with Dundas perhaps but i think that if she was attending she would have confirmed it by now.

1 hour ago, clau17 said:

Most of those (Armani, Elie Saab, Zuhair Murad) dont attend the Met so thats probably it. I could see her going with Dundas perhaps but i think that if she was attending she would have confirmed it by now.

Very true!!

1 hour ago, clau17 said:

The gag with DUNDAS is that he was focused on dressing Beyonce but Bey cancelled last minute and she's not going anymore. He put all his eggs in one basket (I would too if I was dressing freaking B) and it went wrong thanks to Jay.

Rosie > The others. The rest of the girls look good but Rosie nailed it and she looks so stunning. She went with the theme but didn't take it too literal.

Also Elsa is a ho, she got my hopes up but didn't show up. Idk why I even bother stanning that woman :cry::cry:

Yeah, Taylor’s look somehow followed the theme but fell flat for me. 

I loved Stella’s dress but her hair is a goddamn mess. Fine, add the length but why does it look frizzy and unkempt. 

Lily’s dress is actual trash. :ninja: 

5E3DE7BD-3FB8-4E7B-8C2F-675B47AFBE65.jpeg