Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

On 5/15/2018 at 4:53 PM, Sanni said:

They really love Taylor’s ”I’m bored” look. Romee looks like she is suffering from the flu.

I like Taylor’s “I’m bored” look, which I look like that when I am bored. It would be nice looking like Romee when I am suffering from the flu. They both look fine to me. 

23 hours ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

Lol which is why I said “normal”? PINK usually goes for the ultra thin almost bones loom that doesn’t necessarily looks natural and fits high-fashion more so. Also, my comment about those plain janes looking like high-schoolers have nothing to do with their age...they just look basic and boring as fuck, nothing model worthy about them as if someone just asked a bunch of random girls at a mall “hey! wanna model for VS?” No one said skinny girls weren’t healthy either so...:rolleyes:

Well, please do show me all these ultra unhealthy skinny girls that they used for PINK because as far as I can remember they have always used slim, healthy and fit girls. It’s kind of hypocritical that nowadays anyone who is slim or doesn’t enjoy stuffing their face with unhealthy foods 24/7 is considered “too skinny” and “abnormal”...

You say “no one said skinny girls weren’t healthy” but at the same time you don’t see what’s wrong when you call people who look totally normal and fine “ultra thin almost bones loom” looking. 

12 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

cqE8hlrH_o.jpg

i came across this in my files (probably the best photograph of Elsa from VS).  What set is this from?

I’m not Elsa’s biggest fan but this picture is beautiful. If VS used this kind of lights for their promo pictures, their sellings would be so much better.