Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

18 minutes ago, HighMaintenance said:

I think you answered your own question

Okay. I already stated on the previous page that I should’ve made myself more clear. I just don’t really see the need for you/others calling me stupid and accusing me just because of something that was unclear and simply miscommunication... I don’t really understand why it always has to be done this way? You could’ve also just asked what I meant, asked me to be more clear and to explain myself (which I did multiple times), yet calling me stupid, twisting my words and putting words in my mouth and just assuming I meant something completely different seems to be totally fine and acceptable in your eyes/the others who participated in this discussion :/ 

2 hours ago, *Luna* said:

What the hell? That's not at all what I meant. I'm not blaming her in any way. I don't know much about Barbara or her career or when that rape story allegedly  happened. All I'm saying is that if she auditioned for the VS show and got told she was unprofessional because of too much partying instead of working out or preparing for the show, then I understand why they called her unprofessional. That's literally all I meant. I never said anything about her having to put aside all those things. I meant to say it in general way, if she herself wanted to be in the VS show but chose to just keep partying instead of working on her image then yeah that's not the most professional thing to do.

However, it doesn't take anything away from how bad the whole rape story is and I never meant to make it sound that way. I seriously don't know why every time I say something people here love to twist words? Was my comment really that unclear then? Again, to make myself clear, whoever the story is about, Barbara or anyone else (did it get confirmed who it's about?), I'm not blaming her/whoever it happened to. Whoever did this should be punished and I definitely do not support those kind of acts.

Well said.

6 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

I literally have no idea who Greg Kadel is... :rofl:  

He was a big VS photographer for a while, he shot a lot of their swim suits and stopped working abuptly for them last year. Edit: He became their main VSX photographer after swim was ended. 

This is the shoot that Clauds referenced he had with Barbara for VS. 

https://www.fashiongonerogue.com/barbara-palvin-seductive-victoria-secret-designer-collection/

I'm just happy that people like Bellemere and Kadel etc are finally outed. I have no sympathy for these guys. The whole interview is just about himself...he doesn't even understand the problem and thinks there's nothing wrong with his behaviour. It's sickening.

Especially the Kadel story was so horrible to read...it seems like the entire industry enabled abusers to do whatever they want for decades, there's no protection for models who are basically teenagers. I lost so much respect for the fashion industry.