Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

She's not getting a send off, Alessandra didn't get shit and she was way bigger than Behati is. I actually think it would be best if she doesn't walk anymore and just leaves on a high note (show opening, one of the most featured models in the show, etc) than to leave in a lame note like Erin or Chanel did. If she truly decides to not stay, I doubt VS will give her shit especially after not working for 2+ years, i think it would be a Chanel awkward situation of she's an Angel but we really don't care.

But god knows how it'll go, once she's not-pregnant for a while maybe she'll change her mind and decide to stay once she's back to her usual self. At this point nothing surprises me anymore.

9 minutes ago, bump said:

I want Behati to walk one last time just because I really like her and I would like to see a send off of some type, but then again I really don't think she'll ever work for VS again (in terms of events or pictures), So to have her walk would be pointless in a way because she would just be walking the show only to never be seen in VS again.

I think VS should have her walk one last time b/c she is still under contract and technically still being paid. Considering she hasn't been doing much, the least she could do is walk the show so it is not a total lost in investment for VS. Getting something is better than getting nothing. 

I doubt they would give her a send off nor would she want one. It would project the attention in the wrong direction and require her to do more work than she probably wants. 

1 minute ago, PinkCouture said:

I think VS should have her walk one last time b/c she is still under contract and technically still being paid. Considering she hasn't been doing much, the least she could do is walk the show so it is not a total lost in investment for VS. Getting something is better than getting nothing. 

I doubt they would give her a send off nor would she want one. It would project the attention in the wrong direction and require her to do more work than she probably wants. 

Yeah...you're right. I want a send off but yeah I don't think Behati or VS cares enough. Do you think she'll return to shoot anymore or would her last VSFS be it?

4 minutes ago, bump said:

Yeah...you're right. I want a send off but yeah I don't think Behati or VS cares enough. Do you think she'll return to shoot anymore or would her last VSFS be it?

Like @Clauds said anything is possible :D  At this moment I think the VSFS would be it---that is if they could convince her to do it. They might also try to convince her to be in the Holiday commercial and maybe do something for the Holiday shoot but I doubt they would be able to get her to do either :p She seems to be over it and done :thumbs_up: 

6 hours ago, skrivermodel said:

Maggie is the one who gets the more attention at the moment, she's in every shoot. She's shooting way more than Grace/Zuri/Roos actually. And she's the face of VS Pink beauty.

Mehhhhhhhhh. 

I like the idgaf air Zuri gives off.