Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

11 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Who would you like to see get the bra?

I would rather Stella get the bra then one of the "vet" Angels again- time for VS to start promoting the girls they actually use more than twice a year. I'd be happier if Elsa or Taylor was the New Angel that got it, but I wouldn't be upset about Stella. Plus the rage in here would be top notch. :rofl: 

19 minutes ago, clau17 said:

The Sara drama :rofl:

The other girls shoot for VS 3 times more than Sara, a lot of the times together. Idk what's so weird if they happened to get closer? Not to mention the fact that Sara and Elsa are both older than them so It's normal I suppose. Besides, Sara and Elsa both have busy lifes and their boyfriends don't exactly follow them around like some other peoples boyfriends *cof*hairgel*cof* so If their work was done they had every right to fuck off and spend their free time with their close ones instead of coworkers lol.

And that group picture means shit. Jac was also shooting when they took the New Angels first comercial, group picture. Does that means they all hated her? lmao.

Maybe using a more recent photo then 2015 might help tho.:Amelie_wft:

Just sayin'

7 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

I would rather Stella get the bra then one of the "vet" Angels again- time for VS to start promoting the girls they actually use more than twice a year. I'd be happier if Elsa or Taylor was the New Angel that got it, but I wouldn't be upset about Stella. Plus the rage in here would be top notch. :rofl: 

Breaking news: VS signs lucrative deal with Kleenex so that this years Fantasy bra wearer actually looks like she can fill it out!

Details at 9.

17 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Who would you like to see get the bra?

I feel neutral about most of them so I would be ok with whoever got the Bra :yes: If I had to pick one I hope it was Jasmine:hehe:   A part of me hope it wasn't Adriana. I like her but giving her the Bra is too cliche and I prefer if someone else got it :p  

2 hours ago, clau17 said:

The Sara drama :rofl:

The other girls shoot for VS 3 times more than Sara, a lot of the times together. Idk what's so weird if they happened to get closer? Not to mention the fact that Sara and Elsa are both older than them so It's normal I suppose. Besides, Sara and Elsa both have busy lifes and their boyfriends don't exactly follow them around like some other peoples boyfriends *cof*hairgel*cof* so If their work was done they had every right to fuck off and spend their free time with their close ones instead of coworkers lol.

And that group picture means shit. Jac was also shooting when they took the New Angels first comercial, group picture. Does that means they all hated her? lmao.

Sara isn't a social person as she appears to be. She can get a long with almost everyone but she prefers to be alone or have her own space. She has stated herself as well. In an interview earlier this year, Russell stated that Sara said she'd brb and he didn't see her until the following day. Ed said some stuff also but I'd have to look back on that. 

Can we put VS aside for a second and come together as a whole for this;

This here folks is a lifestyle, only the chosen ones will be entitled to understand the true meaning of it...

"Ayee nigga, gang gang" PETA!

:rofl: MUERICA #1 Gang Gang

48 minutes ago, Jack Shaftoe said:

I have to ask - why do you guys care so much about who gets the stupid fantasy bra? ;) I prefer one of the new Angels to get it but if not, no big deal.

P.S. It should be totally be Lais because nobody can fill out a bra quite like her. :smile:

IMO, wearing the fantasy bra honors the Angel work and accomplishments with VS. If Elsa or Taylor wore it this year, it would validate them as upper tier Angels like many people already believe they being groomed to be. Adriana or Lele wearing it again would mean to some people that VS is playing it safe. 

1 hour ago, Jack Shaftoe said:

I have to ask - why do you guys care so much about who gets the stupid fantasy bra? ;) I prefer one of the new Angels to get it but if not, no big deal.

P.S. It should be totally be Lais because nobody can fill out a bra quite like her. :smile:

Cause the salt levels of BZ go to unhealthy standards that people's favourite model didn't get it and it's much fun to watch.