Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Ughh.  Their commercials are getting worse and worse.  And I cannot stand those awful guitar sounds that they've been using in everything lately.   It is tacky beyond hell.  I cringe every time I hear it. VS is trying too hard to sound sexy and failing quite miserably at it.  Taylor's voiceover was also flat and just plain out bad.

I thought Romee actually looked pretty good in that commercial and was the standout one.

Bralettes are a fad that won't stick.  They look like training bras.  They must be joking when they suggest you wear nothing but a bralette, like a t-shirt, when you're out and about.  I'm no prude, but most females in their right mind can't/won't wear that sort of stuff to school or work. But maybe for a teen-bop party over the weekend.        

^^ I think they meant the bralette isn't an appropriate outerwear for school or work, which I agree with. It's okay for the beach and such but has no place in the workplace (just like you wouldn't expect a man to wear shorts to work in most cases).

I just went look at the VS site, I'll be honest, it's refreshing to see these girls and not Candice, Behati, Lily, etc. I love all of the vets, but it's nice to see these girls all over the site and not just Candice/Behati overload.

2 hours ago, Siemgi said:

^^ I think they meant the bralette isn't an appropriate outerwear for school or work, which I agree with. It's okay for the beach and such but has no place in the workplace (just like you wouldn't expect a man to wear shorts to work in most cases).

I think it is appropriate to wear bralettes under something and still have a part of it show. That really depends on each person's school and workplace policy though. I guess use your best judgement and veer towards the conservative side :thumbs_up: 

2 minutes ago, GuessGirl said:

I like bralette better than bra. They are more comfortable. I'm 

Bralettes are more popular for younger people.  They are 1/3rd the price and VS is getting in on the train.

But real padded bras serve a purpose....