Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Stella doesn't work at all for swim so I'm glad she was left out. I'm surprised Behati didn't make either location since she's been all over the swim catalogues this year. Tbh I think the fact that Josephine was the only non-angel to shoot hints at something.

That's what I've been hinting at for the past weeks but errrbody shots it down. I'll send ya a PM

Anyone has the meme/pic of the VS girls according to their generations ie modeling years? It has Ale and Adriana already dead and in their caskets, Candice Behati etc holding walking sticks...something like that. I was explaining it to a friend and she wants to see it so bad

^ Stella is there too, now all those pics and snapchats are gone apparently it's a secret project for VS. Hung is doing the makeup, thanks god! I'm assuming they're shooting the credits for the show or some other footage for it but it looks interesting, I approve of VS trying different things (Y)