Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Thanks Bryan Lily looked smoking in that chair with the leather boots. Wow she's fine and good to see Jac get a commercial. She didn't feature much in the body commercial. I like the song. My one complaint is the actual lingerie wasn't really shown much tbh. It was fast shots more of their faces and hair. I didn't really get they were selling the push up as they didn't focus on it.

song is Tunnel Vision by Dirty South

I see what you mean. I'm not sure if they'll release a condensed version, but 30secs are better than 15 imo and you're welcome :)

Thank you for the video, Bryan!  :woot:  Lily was by far my favourite in that commercial. Was that Jac's first commercial other than the BBV?

I think she's been in another one. I'm not sure. Where's Tiika when you need her?!

Thank you for the video, Bryan!  :woot:  Lily was by far my favourite in that commercial. Was that Jac's first commercial other than the BBV?

I think she's been in another one. I'm not sure. Where's Tiika when you need her?!

*Emerges from the shadows* xDDDDDDDDDDD!!!

I don't know if it counts as a comercial, but she did something with Behati and Stella last year. (is not longer in VS' youtube account, but I have it in my compu. Is the one with wings).

EDIT: This one http://sendvid.com/870bwb6z

Thank you for the video, Bryan! :woot: Lily was by far my favourite in that commercial. Was that Jac's first commercial other than the BBV?

*Emerges from the shadows* xDDDDDDDDDDD!!!

I don't know if it counts as a comercial, but she did something with Behati and Stella last year. (is not longer in VS' youtube account, but I have it in my compu. Is the one with wings).

EDIT: This one http://sendvid.com/870bwb6z

I forgot about this she also did that bombshell video that VS used on Instagram. Martha and Stella also shot one too. I think Jerome directed them.

Thanks for the video, Bryan!

Thanks so much Bryan. Lily looked smoking in that chair with the leather boots. Wow she's fine and good to see Jac get a commercial. She didn't feature much in the body commercial. I like the song. My one complaint is the actual lingerie wasn't really shown much tbh. It was fast shots more of their faces and hair. I didn't really get they were selling the push up as they didn't focus on it.

Agreed...! She looks so hot.  :baronfaint:

wow, Lily has come a long way. I'm glad to see that she realized what works best for her - which is a sultry, womanly image and not a smiley, highschool-girl since her smile is not her best asset. It was a bit unfamiliar to see Jac in the commercial since I'm so used to the 5 veteran Angels + Elsa and Lais. 

I'm curious to see what songs Selena Gomez, Rihanna and The Weeknd will perform in this year's show.