Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

What's the commercial for? Lily's looks like it's from something they shot for the holiday commercial, I remember seeing a BTS picture of her in that chair. Isn't Behati's from the day she shot with Russell?

Thanks, Bryan! Your hacking skills are always top notch. 

What's the commercial for? Lily's looks like it's from something they shot for the holiday commercial, I remember seeing a BTS picture of her in that chair. Isn't Behati's from the day she shot with Russell?

Thanks, Bryan! Your hacking skills are always top notch. 

It's for the Very Sexy Push Up bra. Lily, Jac, and Behati are in it.

I believe it's from around that time. I'm not entirely sure. 

Sara got the Very Sexy EDP! just saw 3 pics on her IG (tagged) and it looks so so so so soooooooo hot!!! :gocho::ddr: :brows: :brows: :brows: :brows:

Those are for the store. I hope VS release some digital images.

This is the time that VS start releasing commercials they shot during the holiday shoot. There's usually 2-3 commercials released before the main holiday commercial is released. This is looking great so far. Can't wait to see the video.

Preview

3WrHmqhk.jpg cEpYITmk.jpg Zps7cJq6.jpg

These are definitely Russell's shots for the Holiday campaign. I remember Sara and Taylor shooting with a red BG.

Sara just

This is the time that VS start releasing commercials they shot during the holiday shoot. There's usually 2-3 commercials released before the main holiday commercial is released. This is looking great so far. Can't wait to see the video.

Preview 3WrHmqhk.jpg cEpYITmk.jpg Zps7cJq6.jpg

These are definitely Russell's shots for the Holiday campaign. I remember Sara and Taylor shooting with a red BG.
Pretty sure that the girl in the pics under Sara's pic is Behati.

Thanks so much Bryan. Lily looked smoking in that chair with the leather boots. Wow she's fine and good to see Jac get a commercial. She didn't feature much in the body commercial. I like the song. My one complaint is the actual lingerie wasn't really shown much tbh. It was fast shots more of their faces and hair. I didn't really get they were selling the push up as they didn't focus on it.