Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

24 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

Am I the only one who never really cared about Saylor? :ninja: 

I liked them but idc if they're paired or not. It's just another forced duo that failed.:rofl: I feel like VS has tried sooo many duos with the newest: Elsa+Sara= failed. Sara+Taylor= failed. Taylor+Romee= could had work out but failed. The only one that seems to work is Joja and VS isn't making anything about because they wanted Jo to be the IT girl at some point and that did not work out.

10 hours ago, Clauds said:

or Option B:

Sign her as an Angel. User her and abuse her like they did with every other Angel BZ liked, to the point we will all get sick of her as we did with at one point with Adriana, Alesandra, Candice, Elsa and Josephine. We're due for another Why is VS using this bitch so much? moment :rofl:

They post so many insta models on their instagram now that I'm to the point where I'm going to unfollow them, so I'm not sick of any of the Angels yet...just unknown insta models!!

2 hours ago, DonSimon said:

quite unfortunate they're not televising the show anymore. 

Doesn't mean they aren't going to stream it (on Twitch, or Youtube, or both?) or do something with Netflix/Hulu ect. Fingers crossed, keep the faith.

What some financial analyst are saying...

Though the move may be significant, it’s not a complete departure for Victoria’s Secret. The fashion show, after all, will still exist, just not on network television; instead, it’ll be splashed across social media feeds and likely streamed online, giving it plenty of exposure. But Goldberg says that completely walking way from the show entirely—a multimillion-dollar marketing spectacle that Victoria’s Secret spent over two decades building and associating its brand with—would be a mistake.

“We’ll see them walk the tight rope of staying true to their brand of aspirational beauty,” Goldberg said, “but at the same time try to feel more authentic and purpose driven, to weave more elements into the brand that are more effective with younger consumers.”

“However,” he added, “they have to do all that within the context of their brand positioning. I don’t think the play for Victoria’s Secret is to try and pivot and become ThirdLove,” the DTC competitor that’s been nipping away at Victoria’s Secret’s market share since 2013.

It’s possible that Victoria’s Secret isn’t planning a pivot at all, and the move away from network television is more in line with consumers’ viewing habits than criticism of the show’s content. To improve business, it’s paramount that Victoria’s Secret connects with a younger consumer—a generation that consumes most of their media online.

“What we don’t know yet is if they’ll produce that same fashion show and just try to create an online event, build an online audience and leverage influencer marketing to sell the same message that they always have,” said Goldberg. “That is absolutely possible.”

But Phibbs feels that the show isn’t quite the asset that the company might imagine it to be. The first priority, he says, should be deep research into how to connect with the company’s consumers and improve the in-store shopping experience, which is still its primary retail channel.

“We’ve never seen anyone else come up with a fashion show like that,” Phibbs said. “As they’ve seen viewership fall off, we haven’t seen [a competing company] try to reinvent it. So I don’t think that’s the ticket. The ticket is going to be solving what’s going wrong in the stores first.”

He added: “Then you can do anything, because you know who your market is and how you’re going to reach her.”

8 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

Might be my favorite Sara look from VS to date

I love Sara with slick straight hair. Unpopular opinion but is my favourite hairstyle for her.

Btw, someone said this picture was in tons of bus stations in London.

I think I might be the only one so far to not like the pictures of Sara and Taylor. I was never a fan of Sara, but I don't like the posing, lighting, her hair, her expression, or the lingerie. 

Taylor looks too flat and bored and I'm not impressed with her picture either. 

Sara looks like John Travolta when he was young. no thanks.