Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Although there seems to be no sign of Elsa getting the FB this year, I have the feeling that she will get it in the end. There was a lot of speculation about this before we knew that Jas would have it in 2016. Elsa has been with the firm longer and I do not know if she will keep working for VS for a couple of more years. I would expect them to give the FB to Elsa before his departure and the best time to do so is this year, before VS continues to decline.

There is this trainer named steve uria and he posted a photo with chase & lorena. Part of the caption says "one week to go, no margin for errors." So next week could be the start of the vs casting, or is it casting for fashion week?

1 hour ago, Trish said:

There is this trainer named steve uria and he posted a photo with chase & lorena. Part of the caption says "one week to go, no margin for errors." So next week could be the start of the vs casting, or is it casting for fashion week?

Def VS castings. Both girls are doing two workouts a day now. 

That look is really not a flattering one for Romee’s boobjob. 

FOR me, sara will gets Fantasy bra,  but behati can have it for her return,, i see romee wiht swaroski wing,   I noticed that with the potential absence of lily and the return of behati, every angel can have something this year, a closing or an opening either the fantasy bra or swarosky 

Random question, who are the “big/hyped” models in the last few years who never made/walked the show, off the top of my head: Vlada, Tanya D, Coco (religion), Saskia, both Sasha, both Darias, Natalia V, Valentina Z, MariCarla, Melodie Monrose. More recently, Lexi, Anna E, Binx, Tao O. I can see a few of them walking the show (I mean, Jacquetta Wheeler walked and she had a unique kind of beauty so VS is clearly open). I find it weird Valentina and Vlada never made it tbh (I think they both auditioned).

12 hours ago, uberglasses said:

I will never forgive VS for giving Marisa the FB over Doutzen in 2009!

Sis, Marisa was (and probably still is) x10 times more famous in the US than Doutzen. She was THE model in 2009 in the US, she had the SI Swimsuit cover, she was doing Harley Davidson ad. Also, even though she was made an Angel in 2007 (so she was signed before Doutzen) Marisa had been working with the brand since 2001. She 100% deserved it, my girl Marisa is so underrated here in bellazon 😢

9 hours ago, Top-modèle196 said:

Do you think Ming and Alexina will be new angels? 

Ming already turned down a VS contract, I don't think she'll ever agree to it tbh. Alexina however I can see taking the gig, and I'd love her to get it

I used to want Behati to get a FB last year but girlie didn't even go back to work after de MET when her body was looking fire and tbh, at this point, giving it to her after not doing shit for two years (is the good sis even an angel anymore?) will be a huuugeeee bitch slap to the ones that been working non-stop for the brand but... That's just my opinion. I will be happy if she get it but she's not my first option anymore.