Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Just now, toodarnhot said:

So you gonna name names on who this known predator is? Or are you just speculating like everyone else and talking out your ass? As said- you don’t know who who this girl is, who she allegedly slept with, and what she knew at the time. 

What does this have to do with my initial statement? Your reading comprehension skills are low. You need to redirect that comment to the model who posted the answer to the anonymous person who asked the question.

Y'all talking about sex for rewards and I am talking about known predators who if you say no....they will damage and destroy you. There is no..civil disagreement like "No? Okay, well I will see you in another shoot. Sorry, for the misunderstanding Carol." Known predators will destroy you if you say no and break there fragile ego....because to them this arrangement is normal and the person should want this. So if you sleep with a known predator, you are complicit and you are an accessory to a degree.

image-3.gif.a7f176bd4beb5178d5ce135260052f62.gif

It's spring literally in the whole Southern hemisphere and VS is trying to expand, i can see why their latest collections have been in colors that are not as season specific. The holiday collection is a lot darker and wintery tho, or at least judging by the lookbook.

They aren't, i think they are just keeping their collections more open now and offering more options. If you go to the VS site most of bras and panties are available in tons of colors, pajamas also come in different prints and all kinds of lenghts.

I think they are just trying to stay away from the "seasonal" box so they can appeal to a wider audience everywhere. With the exception of Valentine's day which will be red and pink until the end of times :rofl:

It's smart to cover more than a season at time with their colors, to appeal more for the different hemispheres' public.

But I think that they need to make it more equal in their site. I mean, not make everything pastel and flowery or cozy and dark, find an equal balance in each section so it's more pleasent for the eye and the customers don't seem confused, because let's be real if you live in the north hemisphere you will find the pastel and flowers off and the same thing if you live on the other side