Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

The lipsync video is ok but hate it when every 3 seconds they go to another scene, I've seen it in other videos too and it always gives me headache. It was def Jasmine's video but she was actually funny, beautiful and knew the lyrics so i don't mind and she was in the middle of a blonde sea so of course they will show her more. Also loved Elsa, everytime she was on the screen I couldn't take my eyes of her. I hope Vita is not an Angel, she is ok but nothing more. And they have enough blondes, don't they?

11 hours ago, MarVS said:

what and Sara!

Okay body, looks pissed when tries to be sexy and adds nothing to the table.

I say VS needs to keep Elsa, Vita, Jo, Stella, Jasmine and Taylor as main angels. Let Dri and Candice stay as the big names for a couple more years while the newbies become more solid and it's a win, everyone else is adding literally nothing to the brand.

And yall stop saying Jasmine is not working, she is everywhere in the website and the reason it's because she sells. Not everyone has free time to be putting idiotic comments on IG and liking pictures, and IG is like 99% dumb YAASSQUEENILOVEUUYASSYAASS teenagers who can't even afford the shit VS sells anyway, is not a real representation of costumers at all.

5 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Okay body, looks pissed when tries to be sexy and adds nothing to the table.

I say VS needs to keep Elsa, Vita, Jo, Stella, Jasmine and Taylor as main angels. Let Dri and Candice stay as the big names for a couple more years while the newbies become more solid and it's a win, everyone else is adding literally nothing to the brand.

And yall stop saying Jasmine is not working, she is everywhere in the website and the reason it's because she sells. Not everyone has free time to be putting idiotic comments on IG and liking pictures, and IG is like 99% dumb YAASSQUEENILOVEUUYASSYAASS teenagers who can't even afford the shit VS sells anyway, is not a real representation of costumers at all.

+10000000%

Jasmine has been growing on me(and so as Vita) and she has been used a lot by VS. People always say that x or y model sells a lot, but I think products sell despite who is wearing them on catalogs, and if that did happen it would be very hard to measure.

Elsa, Jasmine, Taylor, Sara, Jo and Vita should be their main angels IMO. Sara and Taylor are by far the most popular girls out of all of them and make a great duo (kind of like Adri and Ale). Plus this group would be a diversed enough one.

46 minutes ago, brunoexclusive said:

Jasmine has been growing on me(and so as Vita) and she has been used a lot by VS. People always say that x or y model sells a lot, but I think products sell despite who is wearing them on catalogs, and if that did happen it would be very hard to measure.

In a recent podcast, Erin was asked is there competition over who gets a cuter outfit because VS counts how much each girl sells. Erin said, “I sell ugly shit really well.” She told that they always left the hardest stuff for her because she was so good at selling it. She enjoyed the challenge of wearing something weird whereas she felt overpowered by an overtly sexy outfit. I wonder if Candice got those :D

Starts at around: 0:47:09

http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/feral-audio/weird-adults-with-little-esther/e/98-erin-heatherton-43767478

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

The wheels on the bus go round and round.
round and round.
round and round.
The wheels on the bus go round and round,
all through the town!

The people on the bus go up and down.
up and down.
up and down.
The people on the bus go up and down,
all through the town!

The horn on the bus goes beep, beep, beep.
beep, beep beep.
beep, beep, beep.
The horn on the bus goes beep, beep, beep.
all through the town!

The wipers on the bus go swish, swish, swish.
swish, swish, swish.
swish, swish, swish.
The wipers on the bus go swish, swish, swish,
all through the town!

The signals on the bus go blink, blink, blink.
blink, blink, blink.
blink, blink, blink.
The signals on the bus go blink, blink, blink,
all through the town!

The motor on the bus goes zoom, zoom, zoom.
zoom, zoom, zoom.
zoom, zoom, zoom.
The motor on the bus goes zoom, zoom, zoom,
all through the town!

The babies on the bus go waa, waa, waa.
waa, waa, waa.
waa, waa, waa.
The babies on the bus go waa, waa, waa,
all through the town!

The parents on the bus go shh, shh, shh.
shh, shh, shh.
shh, shh, shh.
The parents on the bus go shh, shh, shh,
all through the town!

The mummy on the bus says, I love you.
I love you, I love you
The daddy on the bus says, I love you, too.
All through the town.

1 minute ago, Prettyphile said:

The parents on the bus go shh, shh, shh.
shh, shh, shh.
shh, shh, shh.
The parents on the bus go shh, shh, shh,
all through the town!

The mummy on the bus says, I love you.
I love you, I love you
The daddy on the bus says, I love you, too.
All through the town.

Why do I get the feeling mom and dad are about to throw me under the bus?

Lcqs3CZ.gif

24 minutes ago, Sanni said:

In a recent podcast, Erin was asked is there competition over who gets a cuter outfit because VS counts how much each girl sells. Erin said, “I sell ugly shit really well.” She told that they always left the hardest stuff for her because she was so good at selling it. She enjoyed the challenge of wearing something weird whereas she felt overpowered by an overtly sexy outfit. I wonder if Candice got those :D

http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/feral-audio/weird-adults-with-little-esther/e/98-erin-heatherton-43767478

Thank you! I had no idea.

I actually really liked that video even tho the fact that the scene goes so quick is really stupid to focus on the girls.

It's a Jasmine/Vita video which I don't mind because they were really likeable in it and actually knew the lyrics.

It's sad to think that Jas is not liked by VS public. She's just amazing and keep growing every time a little more on me. On her selfies she just kill it every time but when VS post pictures of her they are just meh.

The comments on the video keep saying where Adriana, Alessandra, Behati & Candice at which I think that VS won't give up any time soon of the vets because people will just lose interest of the models modeling the brand and it will just become a typical brand where you don't know the girl on the website.

@brunoexclusive You’re welcome! :D

it’d be interesting to hear if the requirements for being an Angel changed now that apparel etc., will be cut completely. Perhaps there have been models who were signed as Angels partly because they wore the clothing really well no matter how weird or ugly the clothes might have been in real life.

Now that everyone is going to be wearing just lingerie, it can make the competition tougher because there are less ways to differentiate oneself from the rest. Basically, modelling for VS’ online store calls for just the ability to sell all kinds of underwear and sleepwear: plain everyday stuff, cute stuff, more elaborate lingerie as well as racier pieces, sports bras and shapewear.

The trouble is that many of the current Angels have very similar body types. Tyra sold the most panties and I believe that was because she had the biggest booty so customers felt that what looked good on Tyra would be more likely to look good on them as well.

24 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

:rofl: @Marvs they all need squats (except Lais/Jo & maybe Jazzy) ... The rest of them are proud members of the Hank Hill small ass comity.

@Limerlight - Yanno what I saw at the lake? 

OFuWAta.jpg

And then I noped the fuck out of there

:ninja: I swam in the waters of Draenor does that count?

23 hours ago, Marciotmello said:

me too :sad: 

But the public in general seems to not like her :sad: 

Black Angels are generally less popular. Because reasons.

19 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

When I first heard the JT song I thought he said "I got this feeling inside my balls it's electric" :laugh:

JT will probably perform at the VSFS. He is a good and safe choice b/c he is liked across different age ranges. Also considering how poorly they did last year I think keeping it safe is a smart move.

That's definitely what he is singing.

6 hours ago, Sanni said:

Yup, not everyone sells equally. VS can track really easily who sells and who doesn't, which leads to certain girls getting dumped by the brand (i.e Chanel, Karlie) and other girls being used a lot for catalog (i.e Adriana, Candice). The "Ed has a boner for X model so she is everywhere" thing is 100% bullshit, Ed may personally like a lot of girls but VS is a company that needs women who sell, not buddies for Ed which is why some of his faves get cut and others are awarded with contracts and why certain girls are used for certain products (Lindsay and beauty, Candice for Swim, Adriana for lingerie, Jasmine for VSX)

If Jasmine is being used so much it must be because she is selling, clearly Sara doesn't sell as well, customers don't give a single fuck about how "popular" models are on IG,  if social media was a real representation of how people buy then it means Sara is more popular than say, Kate Upton and we all know it's absolute bullshit:idk:

Just wondering, has it been confirmed that VS is dropping swim from Pink as well? They've had swim promos going on for the last couple weeks now, I'm assuming to clear out and move inventory, and Pink swim has been excluded from all the promotions.