Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Barbara is a star! I love her in this video and she shines in it compared to the others. She is the extra oomph the Angel line up needed with the absense of Dri, Ale and Miranda lately. Even candice didn't hold her own against Barbara in this video! All the girls looked beautiful though but I wish Behati and Karlie got more screen time. Nice job VS :)

First time post, yay. Does anyone know whose contracts are up this year? I have heard that Alessandra's, Candice, Lily and Erin's are. Maybe Behati and Lindsay? I agree with that post from tfs except for I don't think VS will drop doutzen anytime soon. After watching the last show online, I think Alessandra will be gone before her. She was just.....there. I have read that the "official" angels are adriana, miranda, alessandra and doutzen and get 5 year contracts and the bombshell contracts are for like 3 years. Which doesn't make sense to me since chanel was only an angel for two years. And it is too late to get in a vote for Emanuela to be an angel? I love her so much more than Lais.

^ Doutzen renewed in 2010 while she was prengnat, i don't know for how long. If it was for 3 years it should be up somewhere this year & if it was for 5 years then she still has at least 2 more years. I'm assuming Miranda's situation is similar to Doutzen's since she was contracted a few months before Doutzen

Barbara is owning it. Candice, stop trying.

+1

Shouldn't Behati have been in that video a hell of a lot more. At least allow her to lip sync a little?

First time post, yay. Does anyone know whose contracts are up this year? I have heard that Alessandra's, Candice, Lily and Erin's are. Maybe Behati and Lindsay? I agree with that post from tfs except for I don't think VS will drop doutzen anytime soon. After watching the last show online, I think Alessandra will be gone before her. She was just.....there. I have read that the "official" angels are adriana, miranda, alessandra and doutzen and get 5 year contracts and the bombshell contracts are for like 3 years. Which doesn't make sense to me since chanel was only an angel for two years. And it is too late to get in a vote for Emanuela to be an angel? I love her so much more than Lais.

Are you stuck in 2010?

"Angels" is just a fancy way to say "somewhat exclusive spokesmodel". Lindsay, Erin, Lily, Chanel, Candice, Behati & Rosie are/were all Angels. There are times when VS stops using such and such model before the end of the contract (Heidi, Marisa, Rosie, Chanel, Izabel...) and other when they use the pics even after the model is released from her contract (Selita), some even disappeared only to come back later on (Lindsay). The years on the contract, the paycheck and all are irrelevant. Gisele was reportedly paid 25M$ by VS for 5 years (and stayed more than six) whereas Karolina or Izabel made less than 1.5M$ in a year, VS and otherwise.

The contracted Angels are on VSAA, the active ones are on the "Angel line-up" for the show.

And Emanuela missed her chance back in '09. I doubt they'll go after her.

As far as whose contract is up, it seems only Chanel will be dropped soon (more like has been already, lbr), maybe Alessandra too. Lindsay and Candice were contracted around the same time as Rosie and they're still there, Erin isn't going anywhere, Lily probably isn't either. I have given up on tracking Adriana's contract dates since it changes with every interview. Miranda, Doutzen and Behati probably have some years left on their contracts if the dates are true.

Ryan Seacrest introduced Adam as "newly-single" in an interview a few days ago, but Adam never commented on it so perhaps they aren't even together anymore. VS loves cheesing it up with boyfriends/husbands of the Angels. I'm surprised Kings of Leon hasn't been connected to VS somehow.

Also, poor Sara got like 2 seconds of screen time :\

No not stuck there. I am going by what I have read online that the former 4 are the official angels and have bigger/better, more paid contracts and that the latter only have bombshell contracts which are only for 3. The way they are contracted has probably changed though. Claiming pay and how long an angel stays irrelevant sounds ridiculous to me. VS models are frequently on the highest paid model list, Candice just made it at 10 and Heidi, Giselle, Adriana and Alessandra are also on it. Chanel was only an angel for two years and I don't know if she willingly left or VS decided not to renew her contract. I don't know what happened with Rosie but I assumed her contract was up and she chose to leave. Chanel is now doing f21(she might like it more) and Rosie, nevermind. Maybe Adriana and Alessandra have stayed so long because they don't have anything to fall back on?

Victoria's Secret Swim 2013: Angels Lip Sync Maroon 5's 'Woman'

Barbara is absolutely breathtakingly beautiful.......SPEECHLESS !!!!!

Lindsay ,Lais and Candice look good too.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXLIGcz1zgA

The world's hottest 5-piece meet the world's sexiest 2-pieces (our Very Sexy bikinis) and the Supermodels that wear them in this video from the Victoria's Secret Angels & Artists series. Featuring Candice Swanepoel, Lindsay Ellingson, Barbara Palvin, Lais Ribeiro, Sara Sampaio, Karlie Kloss, Erin Heatherton and Behati Prinsloo.

Victoria's Secret Swim 2013: Angels Lip Sync Maroon 5's 'Woman'

Barbara- Definite stand out of the video, girl was straight owning it in every way

Lindsay-She usually fades in the background for me but she looked so sensual and sexy and she really caught my eye

Lais-looked petty but was kind of boring again

Erin-looked amazing and natural

Behati-looked good but needed more screen time

Sara-beautiful but needed WAY MORE screen time as well come on VS

Karlie-she looked pretty good she is definitely coming into her own at VS and I like what I am seeing

Candice-looked mad good but was once again trying way too hard

They are shooting the Victoria's Secret swimwear campaign in St Bart's ....Russell James is the photographer and already Daily Mail has posted candid Paparazzi photos of Magdalena Frackowiak and Edita Vilkeviciute ...I wonder who else is joining them....I really really hope it's Barbara Palvin,Adriana ,Lindsay and Miranda....

Does anyone know the complete model list for St Bart's ????