Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

13 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

That movie made me think of the slightly modified song lyrics..."It crawled in like a cockroach leaving babies in my head", and now I'm left feeling sad, disturbed and unable to think about much else :sad:

:hug::sad: jellyfish :wub: 

@Cult Icon

A Serbian Film [Uncut]

Upon its debut on the art film circuit, the film received substantial attention for its graphic depictions of rape, necrophilia and child sexual abuse. The Serbian state investigated the film for crime against sexual morals and crime related to the protection of minors.

The film has been banned in Spain, Germany, Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia, Singapore, and Norway, and temporarily banned from screening in Brazil.

Just finished this masterpiece- all 1,160 pages of it:

This is one of the finest and most enlightening books ever written, and in my top 10.  There's nothing like it.  I hope the plans for the HBO miniseries or films eventually get through.  It is at once a biography, urban study, political science, management, and finally..history book.  It has tremendous heart and insight into the human condition.

The original manuscript was 3,000 pages long- and will be published as a series.

The_Power_Broker_book_cover.jpg

Next: Master of the Senate.  1,600 pages left for me to read in the series

Image result for years of lyndon johnson