Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

17 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Oh nothing like you do or for as long of a time, but I had to keep pace of a minimum of 12 MPH for 25 minutes. Going uphill I dropped some mph's but that's to be expected. All in all it was tough!

That's quite a good pace! More after killing yourself with the previous workout :rofl: 

52 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

@Limerlight - About sums up Canada

The Canadian wilderness pretty much yup minus the moose, beavers, etc... But yup

‘Muslim’ is the New ‘Goth’. Hijab Instead of Black Lipstick. Indicators of developmental delays in western civilization.

It's satire but still gonna trigger you :rofl: 

1 minute ago, Limerlight said:

The Canadian wilderness pretty much yup minus the moose, beavers, etc... But yup

‘Muslim’ is the New ‘Goth’. Hijab Instead of Black Lipstick. Indicators of developmental delays in western civilization.

It's satire but still gonna trigger you :rofl: 

zPOLxjv.gif

Just now, Prettyphile said:

Wait you must have missed a lot.. Alan is fatter then he's been in a long time.

I haven't watched them since I was at the first call centre job :ermm: So about 5-6 years ago maybe longer.... I think 7-8 :shocking: I used to sub to them but I lost interest in the stream :idk: How long have they been married? That's the last stream I watched was when Alan proposed 

I read that when you posted that a few days ago and just looked at the subreddit, holy fuck. :shocking: 

As I said, when I watched the stream they were always a little :wacko: But so are many streamers :idk: 

Kinda sad I really liked them for awhile :/ But alas such is life in the Twitch eye at times, I don't keep up with it much anymore

The sub forum had to be stated because Vic and Alan went super nazi and censored every little thing on their official section.  I mean you couldn't even give constructive criticisms without getting banned. All positive, all the time.

:/ Thanks for the update M'lady, it's really disheartening to hear that but at the same time. Ya :/ I never knew any of that really aside from the odd tiny snippet they would mention something

But those people on the subreddit are just holy fucking what the hell, I'm sure your reply will be attacked and fed to the gators if it hasn't been already.