Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

44 minutes ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

Advertisers such as Mercedes-Benz and Hyundai are pulling out of Bill O'Reilly show! :ddr: F@&K that prick and his deviant ways! When victims are paid a total of $13 million in settlements, why is FOX enabling his behavior!? That whole news network needs to be shutdown!

Fox news is bad, but so is CNN & MSNBC. :chicken:

16 minutes ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

To some extent yes, but there is no equivalency in the amount of horse manure FOX craps out on a daily basis. One is a bad cold and the other is social cancer.

I could think of 2 other media outlets that are worst than FOX News :Amelie_wft:

17 minutes ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

To some extent yes, but there is no equivalency in the amount of horse manure FOX craps out on a daily basis. One is a bad cold and the other is social cancer.

2 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

I could think of 2 other media outlets that are worst than FOX News :Amelie_wft:

For the most part American media outlets are terrible and American journalism is just as bad. :chicken:

23 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

I agree :/ And this from someone who went to the same school as O'Reilly and Howard Stern  :nicole:

Good ole Howie! :chicken:

23 hours ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

That I can fully agree with you! :ninja:

:excited:

A lorry has smashed into a store in central Stockholm, killing at least three people, Swedish police say.

Several people were also injured in the incident on Drottninggatan (Queen Street), one of the city's major pedestrian streets.

Swedish Prime Minister Stefan Lofven said everything pointed to an act of terrorism.

Local media reported one arrest, but police have said they cannot confirm anyone is being held.

The lorry was hijacked earlier on Friday, its owner said.

The crash happened at the Ahlens department store just before 15:00 local time (13:00 GMT).

Shots have also reportedly been fired in another part of the city, says BBC security correspondent Frank Gardner, citing security sources.

It is not clear whether the two incidents are connected.

Swedish brewery Spendrups said its lorry had been stolen on its way to a restaurant delivery.

"Someone jumped into the driver's cabin and drove off with the vehicle while the driver was unloading," a brewery spokesperson told the TT news agency.

Local media reported one arrest, but police have said they cannot confirm anyone is being held in connection with the attack.

^ Yes, very sad! One child is seriously injured and one child is slightly injured.

I saw a video that showed how incredibly fast the truck was going. It’s worrisome that using a vehicle to kill and maim has become a trend among terrorist. It’s a lot harder to stop that whereas making a bomb requires taking a lot more steps that increase the likelihood of getting caught.

12 hours ago, Sanni said:

^ Yes, very sad! One child is seriously injured and one child is slightly injured.

I saw a video that showed how incredibly fast the truck was going. It’s worrisome that using a vehicle to kill and maim has become a trend among terrorist. It’s a lot harder to stop that whereas making a bomb requires taking a lot more steps that increase the likelihood of getting caught.

The video of the women getting into the store to rescue? I saw it too, gosh if it isn't terrifying. These types of incidents could be prevented with the use of bollards and a bit more police security in these areas. Also when any truck is reported stolen put the police and population on high alert. IMO these types of happenings are the last resort terrorists have, as many are caught when they're dealing with bombs and guns. Sadly, this is a easier way for them to not get caught, while there aren't measures for it still.

What is most shocking is that this happened on one of the most populated streets in Stockholm. :/