Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

On 27/03/2017 at 7:01 PM, Prettyphile said:

That movie made me think of the slightly modified song lyrics..."It crawled in like a cockroach leaving babies in my head", and now I'm left feeling sad, disturbed and unable to think about much else :sad:

I just watched it too.... Just.. Ya... :no: 

I wanna crawl into a ball and not think of anything for awhile

24 minutes ago, Limerlight said:

I just watched it too.... Just.. Ya... :no: 

I wanna crawl into a ball and not think of anything for awhile

What is your impression of the filmmakers? Do you think they had a point or did it make you feel disturbed to know that someone came up with all that and wanted to make it into a movie?

Yeah, their reasoning isn’t strong enough for me to be convinced that they don’t enjoy watching extreme violence and have fantasies of such sex acts. But hopefully, they were just “trolling” i.e. trying to come up with the most shocking scenarios to the point that all of it would turn ludicrous in a way.

And of course, Hitchcock himself had a bad reputation and was accused of being a deviant. Maybe one has to be a bit off to make horror movies that leave a mark.

Six of one half a dozen of the other really :idk: It's all personal interest for people who watched it and what you grew up on.

Killing/death through video games and movies something I grew up with however serial killers were a no-no from what my family introduced me to when I was younger. I remember watched a Robert Kuklinski special back when I was young but was shooed away because I wasn't ready for it. But it interests me to see where the human mind can go now older re-watching it it's fascinating

Advertisers such as Mercedes-Benz and Hyundai are pulling out of Bill O'Reilly show! :ddr: F@&K that prick and his deviant ways! When victims are paid a total of $13 million in settlements, why is FOX enabling his behavior!? That whole news network needs to be shutdown!