Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

@Prettyphile I don't know if it's you - I think it's you- whom started a while while back a thread in the general discussion forum about the models you did not like but you started to like? The title was something like

icon_question.gif

"Didn't like her but she is starting to grow on me"

icon_question.gif

I tried to find this thread with the  search button and key words but it gets me to "0" find. Do u remember this thread? Is it still there or gone?

Or did I make it up in my crazy head marto.gif like the rest of my life?

:idk:

it was @Joe > Average's thread!

Pretty,

Could you move it back in the general talk thread because this great thread got zero exposure in the general discussion forum (last post before mine today was in 2013)

4 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

The world should be in mourning for Stephen Hawking. :cry2:

Should be, but intelligence is undervalued, unfortunately. His thoughts have been regularly dismissed by non-scientists for years.

I saw a recent interview with Hawking and Tyson. Tyson is, of course, brilliant but he said even he couldn't follow everything Hawking was talking about.

I always think about Hawking's sense of humour he has demonstrated over the years in movies and television.   :smile:

A befitting conundrum to ask BZ. :chicken:

I bought some grapes yesterday from the supermarket and they tasted like shit.

Should you just accept it as just being nature or should the supermarket be liable as it was a product that they were ultimately selling? :idk:

On 3/14/2018 at 2:06 PM, jkjk said:

Should be, but intelligence is undervalued, unfortunately. His thoughts have been regularly dismissed by non-scientists for years.

I saw a recent interview with Hawking and Tyson. Tyson is, of course, brilliant but he said even he couldn't follow everything Hawking was talking about.

I always think about Hawking's sense of humour he has demonstrated over the years in movies and television.   :smile:

Politically incorrect comment: Hawking owes some of his impact to his disability..He fulfills the "All Brains no body" meme of Sci-fi and Bond movies. eg. The boss at the end of the game is a giant brain, hooked onto a supercomputer...