Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

24 minutes ago, lostdiadem said:

I like the fact that this site is read by models but I hate the fact that they only take the bad comments and post them somewhere else to make bad promo of this site when it’s even full of fans who appreciate their work and they are never considered, or if they are, they are considered as stalkers or perverts.

Yep, models almost never come here to stimulate their fanbase and if they do, they spy/lurk

29 minutes ago, lostdiadem said:

I like the fact that this site is read by models but I hate the fact that they only take the bad comments and post them somewhere else to make bad promo of this site when it’s even full of fans who appreciate their work and they are never considered, or if they are, they are considered as stalkers or perverts.

I think with some models they don't want to publicly acknowledge the positives of one site b/c then other sites would get upset that they didn't get acknowledge. From there all this unnecessary drama will follow. Also I don't think they want to seem like they are endorsing anything b/c that might cause issues with their agencies, companies they work with, etc. But I do hear you and wish it was different.

7 minutes ago, elfstone said:

@Prettyphile @PinkCouture

The rating system was a great way to incentivize relevant posting. Why did you guys remove it? :hang::banghead:

Rebellefleur had actually surpassed 1000 I believe

5 minutes ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

I don't get it either, it was a positive reward system... :idk:

I asked for it to be removed. We have had issues with a rating/ranking system on the old forum, decided to gave it another tried and it didn't work out as hoped. Maybe we will revisit this option in the future but for now if you want to Thank, Like, Laugh, or whatever someone's post you have to do it the old fashion way :thumbs_up: 

Just now, PinkCouture said:

I asked for it to be removed. We have had issues with a rating/ranking system on the old forum, decided to gave it another tried and it didn't work out as well we hoped. Maybe we will revisit this option in the future but for now if you want to Thank, Like, Laugh, or whatever someone's post you have to do it the old fashion way :thumbs_up: 

Was it a software issue or people not fond of it?

On 10/2/2018 at 1:52 AM, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

:rofl: Are people really that butt hurt over a simple points system to give those who post anything a bit of a "pat in the back" for a job well done? What makes me laugh is it's all positive, no thumbs down ratings :rofl: I swear, this is why we can't have nice things in this world. There is ALWAYS someone who has to cry in a corner because they can't just let things be when it's not even affecting them in any negative way, shape or form :rofl:

since I CAN'T like this post anymore +10000000000000000000 and argh dammit is better if i keep my mouth shut o i'll get banned :banghead:

3 minutes ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

Was it a software issue or people not fond of it?

I think the way it is currently setup is not suitable for BZ. Hopefully a better system and setup will be created so we could potentially bring it back :smile: 

1 minute ago, jkjk said:

I imagine too many people complained.   :idk:

Not exactly. Based on history and the culture on BZ, what is available now isn't the best option and there are opportunities for it to be better :yes:

Besides, the points were pretty pointless if you think about it :p 

That's always true, including on other forums I am a member of (that points system is more complicated too).

Also, I see what you did with the words there.   :D

2 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

I think the way it is currently setup is not suitable for BZ. Hopefully a better system and setup will be created so we could potentially bring it back :smile: 

Not exactly. Based on history and the culture on BZ, what is available now isn't the best option and there are opportunities for it to be better :yes:

I admit, this sounds extremely vague and a cheap way out, but I'm not here to argue or bicker further. What has been done is done and well, if there is a better system lets implement it for those who do post and contribute as soon as we can.

On 2/9/2018 at 7:52 PM, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

:rofl: Are people really that butt hurt over a simple points system to give those who post anything a bit of a "pat in the back" for a job well done? What makes me laugh is it's all positive, no thumbs down ratings :rofl: I swear, this is why we can't have nice things in this world. There is ALWAYS someone who has to cry in a corner because they can't just let things be when it's not even affecting them in any negative way, shape or form :rofl:

5 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

since I CAN'T like this post anymore +10000000000000000000 and argh dammit is better if i keep my mouth shut o i'll get banned :banghead:

Why is having a point system so important to you all? :unsure: Seriously. This  also illustrates why the current available ranking/points system isn't suitable for BZ :/  

You guys survived without it before and you will survive without it now :thumbs_up: 

1 minute ago, PinkCouture said:

Why is having a point system so important to you all? :unsure: Seriously. This  also illustrates why the current available ranking/points system isn't suitable for BZ :/  

You guys survived without it before and you will survive without it now :thumbs_up: 

i liked it, it was a nice thing and BZ was more fun with it..and like @lostdiadem said it’s a faster way of saying thank you for a post without making a comment about it

and imo the rating sistem should have been changed and not removed, like..keeping just the heart reaction and without the anonymous part

Just now, peroxideblonde said:

i liked it, it was a nice thing and BZ was more fun with it..and like @lostdiadem said it’s a faster way of saying thank you for a post without making a comment about it

and imo the rating sistem should have been changed and not removed, like..keeping just the heart reaction and without the anonymous part

I hear you and I understand :thumbs_up: I agree it needs to be changed but the options for changes isn't currently available. It is kinda limited now :/ Also, I think some people wanted the points to be anonymous that way they can't be judge for liking an opinion they could be otherwise criticized for :smile: 

We could discuss more about this via PM if you like :yes: 

I hear you and I understand :thumbs_up: I agree it needs to be changed but the options for changes isn't currently available. It is kinda limited now :/ Also, I think some people wanted the points to be anonymous that way they can't be judge for liking an opinion they could be otherwise criticized for :smile: 

oh ok i get it..i have to get used to this again tho, like i was already thinking of liking your post :rofl:

8 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

I’m just sad that they got removed because somehow it was fun and I get it that there might be people who didn’t like it but no one was forcing them to like posts, they were there to be used by those who wanted. This way now we can’t have fun anymore. It’s sad to see something fun being removed. We will always find people not approving of something, it’s normal, but we can’t even deprive everyone of something just because of a minority of people.

But this is just my opinion :D 

I would be glad if you can find an option to that tho. :chicken: 

18 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

oh ok i get it..i have to get used to this again tho, like i was already thinking of liking your post :rofl:

:rofl: 

Thanks! :laugh: 

12 minutes ago, lostdiadem said:

I’m just sad that they got removed because somehow it was fun and I get it that there might be people who didn’t like it but no one was forcing them to like posts, they were there to be used by those who wanted. This way now we can’t have fun anymore. It’s sad to see something fun being removed. We will always find people not approving of something, it’s normal, but we can’t even deprive everyone of something just because of a minority of people.

But this is just my opinion :D 

I would be glad if you can find an option to that tho. :chicken: 

I hope it is not an all or nothing kinda thing, like without the point system you will no longer like it here :cry: 

Like I said we could revisit other options in the future but for now we wait and hope for something more suitable & better :yes: