Bellazon

Battle of the Bods

Joe > Average

It's so nice on BZ that arguments are always settled by members, rather than having to be settled by mods. :hug:

:ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

:rofl: @ all the commentary here guys :rofl: :hug: .

:hug: :hug: :heart: xxXxx

BTW, were you joking :ninja: ? Me and PinkCouture do like tons a week :ninja: . I know you meant well :hug: , I just had to stand up for our hard work :ninja: .

Oh, I wasn't try to be mean or say you guys don't do a good job! :hug: It's just at the fashion spot basically nothing is ever settled until a mod comes in and deletes all of the convo. At BZ, quite a few of the members at least try and make up with each other before it gets to that stage. It's just nice so I had to point it out :heart: I know the mods at BZ still do an amazing job keeping everyone happy and sweet to each other :) And thank you! xx

Umm, I think I will give Carolina an 8. Her body is really hot, but I don't think she's got a "perfect" butt... just a very, very nice one :p It's a little bit pancake for me in some pictures. Nothing else about her really excites me that much though. She's way above average on all fronts, but not incredible on any for me :flower:

Pampita :blush: .

Not sure, but 9.6 or better. Not because I'm on any "best butt ever" bandwagon simply because every "best butt ever" (Jlo, Rocio ect.) there's hundreds or more like it :ninja: . But her body overall is most lovely and I like her face too (not that that has anything to do with it). But for the fashion industry, one of the absolute best butts and lovely legs and just lovely body in general, I like it all :) .

:yes: 100% agree.

Pampita has the perfect body. Simply Flawless. 9,75 :heart:

Oh, Stammy :blush: .

And well met Alina Lover :wave: .

(Keeley needs 5 or more votes)

Since we're up to 25 contestants now, time for a little stat fun :D !

By educated guess alone, which is the female top 10 and which is the male :shifty: ?

Top 10 # 1

1. Veronica Varikova
  2. Irina Sheik
  3. Heidi Klum
  4. Yamila Diaz Rahi
  5. Catrinel
  6. Adriana Lima
  7. Emmanuella De Paula
  8. Petra Nemcova
  9. Daniela Pestova
  10. Daneel Harris

Top 10 # 2

1. Heidi Klum
  2. Petra Nemcova
  3. Daniela Pestova
  4. Tyra Banks
  5. Veronica Varikova
  6. Gisele
  7. Adriana Lima
  8. Paulina Porizkova
  9. Yamila Diaz Rahi
  10. Salma Hayek

Joe I have someone to add for best body

"It puts the lotion on its skin, or else it gets the hose again!"

NO WORDS. Just think people, he's on the internet.... looking for.... "friends"

I'm convinced this guy has little boys, girls or both tied up in the basement ready to be skinned alive

:x :| :| :| :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :| :| :| ... so funny and gross all in one :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm convinced this guy has little boys, girls or both tied up in the basement ready to be skinned alive

:rofl: I think so too :ninja: .

For battle of the bods....Paris 2.0 FTW :bellazon: !!!