Bellazon

Battle of the Bods

Joe > Average

Oh I get his appeal... and his tongue.. and his body.. oh god :drool:

:rofl: :heart:

Too many muscles for me too. I think I would get claustrophobic if I was having sex with him :ninja: :p

I love muscles, I can't live without them on my guy, but there is a limit. When guys start getting that ugly neck muscle I'm audi. :laugh:

May i say little something... ?

The first time I have voted in a poll it was for Laetitia. I was new at BZ and i just followed a link that someone posted on her thread. I did not know nothing about the competition, so i just voted and never came back to vote again. Then is started to vote for P.E.R.S.P.E.C.T.I.V.E of beauty by pretty because i though this was a great competition and this is when i realized that some ubber fans were really into their "thing" and that competition between models could be dangerous for your mental health! :blink:

It has been almost 16 years that i am a "fan" of Laetitia so I've heard and read the worse things about her from the peoples that do not like her. I don't mind. I don't think she is perfect (and that's a fact!) and that's the reason why i like her. I got her appeal when she was only 15 but i don't want to try to prove by a + b why she is gorgeous to me. The only thing that bother me it's to not giving fair votes. Peoples are so sure that all the ubber fans are going to vote for her that they give her a low rate like a revenge! That is not cool and not fair. Laetitia is losing all the competition because of that :cry: I am feeling sad

... No! Not really... the fact is i don't care! :p

*I never get Adriana's appeal either :whistle: ... but i have eyes so 6.9 (not 7! that's my own revenge! :p )

*Muscles dude is :drool: If I kill him i'll have good meat for, at least, all winter!

:hug: Jennka = Mini Pennydreadfull! And that's a fucking compliment!

There is a limit of muscles on guys for me too - as long as he´s not able to tie his laces :p This is the first time Johny is only MINE :evil:

frenchkiki - perfectly said, as always ;) but watch out - meat from that guy won´t last for long. You know why? Because there´s too much water in it :rofl:

P.S. - thank you my gorgeous lady :heythere: I´m really honoured! And know what? I love Irene´s sense of humour. No one except of her made me laugh such a lot. And you are the first bellazoniac that can make me laugh absolutely damn fucking MUCH! :woot: and that´s a damn great compliment as well!

Keep it up :brows:

frenchkiki - perfectly said, as always ;) but watch out - meat from that guy won´t last for long. You know why? Because there´s too much water in it :rofl:

:rofl:

I would say steroids! If I was eating only one part of his body (I let u guess which one? :whistle:) I would be on high for about 42 hours and 3 mnts!

P.S. - thank you my gorgeous lady :heythere: I´m really honoured! And know what? I love Irene´s sense of humour. No one except of her made me laugh such a lot. And you are the first bellazoniac that can make me laugh absolutely damn fucking MUCH! :woot: and that´s a damn great compliment as well!

:blush: I love QQ!! She is sooooooooooooooooo funny! And nice :heart: and she certainly must be beautiful like me?!

I have no doubts about it :yes:

Keeley is a hottie for sure! Her tits aren't all THAT big, but It's amazing to have such big ones and for them to stand up all on their own like that :rofl: I'm presuming they're real, so that's rather impressive!

I feel like I'm handing out high scores like candy, but she's a 9. She would be a 10 if she had a little more booty :p Her bum is still above average, but not perfecto.

Also, got to say Keeley has one of my fav quotes of all time: " I've only licked my nipples once to see if I could!" :rofl: :rofl: :laugh: :heart:

P.S: Love you all! It's so nice on BZ that arguments are always settled by members, rather than having to be settled by mods. :hug: We're obviously all so mature :rofl: xx