Bellazon

Bregje Heinen
Thumbnail

Damn, the year is 2018 and people are still so incredibly full of shit. As someone who has been in this forum for more than ten years now, I feel embarrassed this is what Bregje got to see from our community :no: 

I feel very sorry for Bregje that she had to experience that. She probably came to her topic to check out what her fans have been posting and then she finds those kinda posts... we are 2018 for crying out loud. When is this going to stop?? 

Very saddening but I hope it won’t stop her from coming back in the future because there are so many people who absolutely love her and and her work. 

Bregje, if you read this, please remember that. I’m sure everyone here will agree with me that whatever that person said is absolutely NOT what Bellazon/it’s members is about! 

27 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Damn, the year is 2018 and people are still so incredibly full of shit. As someone who has been in this forum for more than ten years now, I feel embarrassed this is what Bregje got to see from our community :no: 

I am hoping this incident doesn't overshadow the positives of this thread :no: She has a lot of loyal fans here who support and adore her. I am going to see could I reach out to her. Even if she doesn't respond back I think it is still a nice gesture :flower: 

For sure, it's such a shame this is what she got to see. I'm not even a fan but I respect her and her choices and I think the entire post and situation were absolutely disgusting. Her real fans deserve so much better than the shitty representation they got :no: Hope you can reach out to her and she'll come back and see the positivity here. And tbh I have a newfound respect for her, she handled this very gracefully, I would have lost my shit.

Who are these people and how dare they post such horrible things? Disgusting beyond belief. Thank you for removing that post! I've been a fan for years and you could tell her answer was sincere and meant a lot to her. Lovely to see that she reads her thread on Bellazon (I hope she reads it on TFS too since I post a lot on here :laugh:) Keep up the good work Bregje! :heart: 

7 hours ago, VBacz said:

Who are these people and how dare they post such horrible things? Disgusting beyond belief. Thank you for removing that post! I've been a fan for years and you could tell her answer was sincere and meant a lot to her. Lovely to see that she reads her thread on Bellazon (I hope she reads it on TFS too since I post a lot on here :laugh:) Keep up the good work Bregje! :heart: 

Exactly. I’m glad Bregje saw the positive posts as well. 

As has been mentioned before, I hope that person has been banned. 

Thrilled to see that Bregje knows there's more good than bad in BZ and even took the time to address it. I'm a new fan for that, I love when models actually care about their fans and take time to interact with them. Kuddos to Ms. Heinen for it