Bellazon

What do you appreciate more in a guy?

midnight lady

What do you appreciate more in a guy?  

134 members have voted

1. 1. What do you appreciate more in a guy?

• Kindness
    • Happiness
    • Carefulness
    • Looks
    • Body
    • Mysteri
    • Or somthing else (what)

Unattractive toothless poor men with model-like women? I can't wait for Herve to see this. :laugh:

Sure, haven't you ever seen them? There's lots of them out there. They even have their own jackets and a secret handshake. :rofl:

UTPMWMLM is one hell of a special interest group!

Why is the last letter an M? :|

Because I'm too lazy to check an eight letter acronym for mistakes... :p

Unattractive toothless poor men with model-like women? I can't wait for Herve to see this. :laugh:

Sure, haven't you ever seen them? There's lots of them out there. They even have their own jackets and a secret handshake. :rofl:

UTPMWMLM is one hell of a special interest group!

Why is the last letter an M? :|

What do you appreciate in a man?

What one woman says is unattractive is attract to another... but what about what makes them kind to you... what one person finds as kindness may not be considered kind fromsomeone elses view. I don't mind pains in the buts.... someone else may not find them to have a kind bonein their body where I may see it.... And when does attraction not become part of the relationship when it may begin some relationships... let's get back on the subject I am curious what you think.

• 2 months later...

I like a good personality? Oh! And he has to have a sense of humour!

Looks and body is nice; but I don't care if they have puppy-fat... because puppy-fat is cuuuute! And it means they are squishy! And I like giving squishies!

But mostly personality and good sense of humour. if I dun laugh. He's out the door on his butt.

I honestly don't even know anymore. I mean, if it was someone I wanted for the long term, it would probably be a good mixture of all - so Mr. Perfect. I'll never find that one though. If I just want someone to make my heart beat faster, looks. I'm pretty shallow.

• 1 year later...

talent, humour, is able to say "no"or "f*ck you", realistic, don't take care of people opinion, have success with girls (i refuse to be his girlfriend because he has no choice XD by the way i enjoy competition), strong personality, independant, intelligent, fast reply, punctual.

• 3 years later...