Bellazon

What do you appreciate more in a guy?

midnight lady

What do you appreciate more in a guy?  

134 members have voted

1. 1. What do you appreciate more in a guy?

• Kindness
    • Happiness
    • Carefulness
    • Looks
    • Body
    • Mysteri
    • Or somthing else (what)

"Kindness"? Sure girls, sure. :laugh:

Why so hard to believe? How many women stay with rude boys? None that I know. <_<

And he has to be kind, and exciting. Hyper too. Because there is nothing worse then a boring person. :p

Twas a joke.

• 2 months later...

I guess I would have to say Happiness. I don't like guys who are complicated. I am complicated myself, and I'm trying to take that away from me. I LOVE are guy who can say "I better laugh not to cry" you know what I'm trying to say?. Don't be complicated, be happy, smile, and I will love you :)

• 1 month later...
well some girls may be lying but in honesty, the second i notice a guy be a jerk to someone, its a turnoff. unless its deserved.

Reality check:

95% of women's list looks like this:

1.a Money/Power/Status

1.b Looks/Body

2. xxxxxxx

3. xxxxxxx

4. xxxxxxx

With the xxxxxx being a lot less important than 1.a and 1.b. No amount of self-delusion will change this simple fact of life. :whistle:

i didnt vote for any of them. i posted 'compassion'. it isnt exactly kindness.

you may think that, but not all of us are into a man's $$$ or power or whatever. some of us actually look for other things. stop acting like you know us, you arent a female.

My conclusions are based upon several years worth of firsthand empirical test data. :laugh:

And pray tell, how does being a female make you more of an expert about how other women think than me? You know more about exactly one female, namely yourself. You know as much about the other three billion as I do.

youre assuming we're all like that. most men do. simply because of 'tests' and that nonsense. there are shallow women out there, many of them, but there are also shallow men. does that mean im going to think every man thinks that way? no.

what you have to realize is that just because people here dont vote accordingly to your 'tests' etc it doesnt mean theyre lying.

being a woman at least tells me that theres at least 1 woman out there who doesnt think the way these tests tell us we do. thats invaluable.