Bellazon

What do you appreciate more in a guy?

midnight lady

What do you appreciate more in a guy?  

134 members have voted

1. 1. What do you appreciate more in a guy?

• Kindness
    • Happiness
    • Carefulness
    • Looks
    • Body
    • Mysteri
    • Or somthing else (what)

i dont understand why you guys are telling us what's what! if girls say they prefer something over something else then thats that... why do stats have to do with it?

i love a good sense of humour. i'm a sarcastic person so if a guy can take my jokes and dish them out to me then i think thats amazing. i like a similar personality to me in all honesty, that whole 'opposites attract' doesnt work imo...

looks are important i mean, you have to be attracted to your partner, but you can love someones personality so much to just grow to love their looks too!

It's because the girls on this site say things that are at odds with what the girls we meet in real life do. If girls everywhere were the exactly the same, we wouldn't have this problem. :p

(Note to guys: see how I blamed it all on them?)

My main problem is that if the women in here are telling the truth, somewhere between 1/3 and 1/2 of all women we meet would be mostly interested in kindness. I think you'll find most men will tell you their experiences about the matter are slightly different. That is all.

I have no problem admitting that physical appearance is an important factor in determining if someone is a potential gf or not. It's probably the single most important thing upon first meeting someone, and then gradually becomes less important, but I doubt it ever leaves anyone's top two or three. Now, of course most people won't stay with a person who is good-looking but has a shitty personality. However, people who are quite the opposite don't even get dates! Think about it, how many attractive jerks do you know who have trouble getting dates? Now, how many sweet unattractive people do you know who couldn't get a date if it saved their life? Now, if most people didn't think looks were all that important, how can that be? Shouldn't the attractive jerks be the ones sitting at home alone and the sweet ugly people getting all the attention? Now we all know that isn't true, and that is simply because most people, both men and women, have physical attractiveness as the most or one of the most important requirements for their gf/bf. Will a nice good-looking guy be more successful than a mean good-looking guy? Sure. But both of those guys will be more popular with the opposite sex than a kind ugly guy. It's just the way we are wired. And I don't understand why so many people deny that this very important aspect is equally important to them as it is to 99% of the people out there.

Trust me people. If 50% of all people wanted nothing more than kindness from their partner, the world would be a very different place indeed. Right now, we're still stuck in the phase where we'll end up with the most attractive person we can drag back to our cave. Kindness is a plus, not the our core requirement.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmmm id definitely appreciate the one who is(has)

Is clever

Keeping his word/promise

Power ( not necessarily physical, more like inner strength)

Trustworthy

Is responisble for his words and actions

Knows how to treat a woman

Courageous

of course, if he has good looks, its definitely a bonus hehehe but not crucial. More important then just cute looks is that sexual attraction as well...

• 3 weeks later...

Amen Becky

Good looking can be a bonus, but there is a lot more important things than that.

Have you seen how many unattractive men are with gorgeous women. I work in an idustry that sees lots of people mostly couples and looks are not number 1.

Amen Becky

Good looking can be a bonus, but there is a lot more important things than that.

Have you seen how many unattractive men are with gorgeous women. I work in an idustry that sees lots of people mostly couples and looks are not number 1.

$$$$$$$$$ or €€€€€€€€€€€€ or £££££££££££

Depending where you are at. :p

Ask yourself this, how many unattractive poor guys have you seen with gorgeous women? :rofl:

My main problem is that if the women in here are telling the truth, somewhere between 1/3 and 1/2 of all women we meet would be mostly interested in kindness. I think you'll find most men will tell you their experiences about the matter are slightly different. That is all.

I have no problem admitting that physical appearance is an important factor in determining if someone is a potential gf or not. It's probably the single most important thing upon first meeting someone, and then gradually becomes less important, but I doubt it ever leaves anyone's top two or three. Now, of course most people won't stay with a person who is good-looking but has a shitty personality. However, people who are quite the opposite don't even get dates! Think about it, how many attractive jerks do you know who have trouble getting dates? Now, how many sweet unattractive people do you know who couldn't get a date if it saved their life? Now, if most people didn't think looks were all that important, how can that be? Shouldn't the attractive jerks be the ones sitting at home alone and the sweet ugly people getting all the attention? Now we all know that isn't true, and that is simply because most people, both men and women, have physical attractiveness as the most or one of the most important requirements for their gf/bf. Will a nice good-looking guy be more successful than a mean good-looking guy? Sure. But both of those guys will be more popular with the opposite sex than a kind ugly guy. It's just the way we are wired. And I don't understand why so many people deny that this very important aspect is equally important to them as it is to 99% of the people out there.

Trust me people. If 50% of all people wanted nothing more than kindness from their partner, the world would be a very different place indeed. Right now, we're still stuck in the phase where we'll end up with the most attractive person we can drag back to our cave. Kindness is a plus, not the our core requirement.

Amen Becky

$$$$$$$$$ or €€€€€€€€€€€€ or £££££££££££

Depending where you are at. :p

Ask yourself this, how many unattractive poor guys have you seen with gorgeous women? :rofl:

Amen Becky