Bellazon

What do you appreciate more in a guy?

midnight lady

What do you appreciate more in a guy?  

134 members have voted

1. 1. What do you appreciate more in a guy?

• Kindness
    • Happiness
    • Carefulness
    • Looks
    • Body
    • Mysteri
    • Or somthing else (what)

I never said "all women" thought like that, just 95% of them. :p

And actually, it does mean people are lying in here. Over 40% of the people who voted list kindness as the most important thing. And the test group is substantial enough to make those results stand out as iffy. Kindness might be a valuable asset in many aspects of life, but in getting the attention and affection of a woman it's for the most part fairly useless.

errr were the same women who voted here also the ones who were a part of that test? no.. so why do you keep arguing over it?

Statistics 101: when you have a large enough group of people taking part in a poll, the results won't differ all that much from reality if your test group reflects the group you want to poll accurately enough and if the test group is big enough. Even with a test group as small as this one, if we keep in mind the standard deviation, 40+% of women who list kindness as the most important factor is a load of nonsense.

haha ok there. no need to get statistical. not everything has to do with stats. :)

moving oooon... besides compassion, i like humour and to be honest looks are important. but a mean, bad-spirited good-looking guy isnt as good to me as a really kind-hearted, funny average-looking guy

Okay I had to speak :ninja:

For me at least kindness is a trait I look for not just kindess they apply to myself but in general to others like family and friends. If you have kindness you should have respect with it also. I'm not going to say looks don't help that would just be a lie, but if you really get to know someone personality will shine brighter than the appearance for me. Good looks and no personality is just not for me. But of course with that kindness you gotta make me laugh :brows: just like how typing this is making me laugh right now :| :rofl: .

Thank you for the explination :flower:

I think guys you should stop worrying about what girl is going to like you or not, live life as you want it don't dwell on the bad things and always think of the good times. The girls will come and go anytime but if your always basing on statistics doesn't it affect your self esteem? :idk: I'm not entirely positive about that on everyone but you know after thinking "This girl is only basing who she likes in general looks" for me it seems like they are. I know sometimes it's kind of hard seeing other people in your life commit before you do but you know what that's not you, don't rush thing if they are not supposed to be. Oh my word I sound like a hippie :ermm: Oh well :laugh: .

Why would the stats affect my self-esteem? :idk: Anyway, I don't worry about the fact if a girl likes me or not, most of them make that very clear from the get-go. :laugh:

I don't think I've said anything shocking. "Women primarily look for money, power and physical attractiveness in a man."

Oh my God, what an novel idea! No one has ever suggested something like that before! :rofl:

I remember when I first saw this poll and I thought it was BS, and I still do. I mean, mystery is an option and sense of humor isn't? Because I used to a know a guy who was short, not fit at all, and not very good-looking, but the guy was hilarious, and when I ran into him a few months ago he had his girlfriend with him and she was soooo gorgeous.

If 42% of the girls here voted for sense of humor, I could believe it -- humor is great in itself, but it also says a lot of other positive things about someone.

^ Just humor by itself? I don't want jokes ALL the time just every once in a while :laugh: About mystery yeah there should be a little bit of mystery but to the point where you know the person well. :wacko:

But I wouldn't choose those as final anwsers :whistle:

Why would the stats affect my self-esteem? :idk: Anyway, I don't worry about the fact if a girl likes me or not, most of them make that very clear from the get-go. :laugh:

I don't think I've said anything shocking. "Women primarily look for money, power and physical attractiveness in a man."

Oh my God, what an novel idea! No one has ever suggested something like that before! :rofl: