Bellazon

What did you last buy!

midnight lady

Just got back from Dinner/shopping with a good friend of mine!

Dinner at Hub51 in Chicago: http://hub51chicago.com/menu/

Best Buy:

Daddy's Home (movie)

Along Came A Spider (movie - wanted it in Blu Ray)

10ft. Lighting Cord for my IPad. (my 3ft one was way too short and a pain in my ass)

Target:

Black ankle socks

a couple cheap pairs of gym shorts

3 pack of Hanes V-Necks (black)

Stocked up on toiletries & hygiene products. - Trying out Dove body wash for men. - Also going to try Crest 3d White Brilliance kit.

Quantum fuck ton of Groceries, because I eat out way too much and need to start cooking at home more.

Frenchy's (Sex Store):

Walked passed it and went in for a good laugh. My friend is very shy and reserved when it comes to sex stuff. She's 25 and never owned a vibrator and she wanted one but was too shy/scared to take it up to the counter and buy it herself, so I did it for her. It was hilarious and fun.

Then, ended the night at Jamba Juice!

And now, searching Amazon because I want to buy a newer IPod because the one I have now is 5 years old and dying.

I just started using it recently because of my brother's recommendation. I normally use Josie Maran Argan Cleansing Oil & Argan Oil,  and I do not have any issues with my skin as a result, however I wanted to switch it up a little and use something else on my face once a week. During the spring and summer months the apples of my cheeks tend to get dry (no idea why), and so far this masks has done wonders. My skin feels very clean after use, and I have no visible pores... plus it leaves my skin very soft.

My brother uses the mask twice a week because he's prone to slight acne on his forehead and since he began using it he's notice a dramatic difference in the texture of his skin and how much he breaks out.

+Plus it smells sooo good.. almost like Cake Batter o.o

Just now, toodarnhot said:

I'm definitely going to give it a try! I have the same issues as your brother. I've heard the actual soap is amazing cleanser too.  

Josie Maran products are :heart: I use the Cleansing Oil and her SPF moisturizer. 

I hope it works for you! I think I'm addicted to the smell more then anything lol

1 minute ago, Myfashexp said:

@toodarnhot would you post a review for the black soap when you put your hands on it? :chicken: ..... maybe in this thread? :idk: 

Will do! I bought the mask since Pretty said it worked well for her, so I'm going to see how it does with my acne/hyper pigmentation and see if it helps my sister's dryness/exzema at all! It's way cheaper than the cleanser I'm currently using.