Bellazon

What did you last buy!

midnight lady

4 minutes ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

Cooooome with then!!! HA. I didn't know! I'm jamming out to KoRn right now!

I'm really interested in seeing Rammstein because I've never seen them in concert before. I would like to see Chevelle, Disturbed, Helmet, Slipknot, and Marilyn Manson again. I'm iffy on Killswitch Engage, Drowning Pool, and Five Finger Death Punch. I wonder how the people in Chicago will react to Baby Metal. They are an interesting act to say the least and I like a lot of their music. It's very catchy. :rofl: 

2 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

:hug::thumbs_up: No Till?!

I've been on the Rammstein train since the late 90's. :stormy:

Till is so cliche :cain: If I can't have Doom I would settle for Richard or Ollie (if he had no facial hair) :heart:

I think that was about the same time I hopped on the Rammstein train. It was an ex who introduced me to their music. I haven't really followed their music in the last few years. The last album I got was Liebe ist für alle da---not sure did they come out with another one since then :idk: I always wanted to go to their concert. I was originally going to attend one at MSG with one of my exes (not the same one who introduce me to Rammstein) but things didn't work out :cain: I know people who have been to their concerts and they all said it's amazing. Most of their fans are surprising pleasant & nice  :p 

BTW, at one point I had an avatar and signature of Doom :wub:

4 hours ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

Just bought tickets last night for this! CAN'T FUCKING WAIT!!!!!:stormy:

zkuOr5M.jpg

Come to Chicago @Stormbringer & @Prettyphile and come with meeeeee!

Chevelle, Breaking Benjamin, Disturbed, Korn and Slipknot :thumbsup::thumbsup: 

On a girlier note I always had a crush on the lead singer of Chevelle :D 

3 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

Till is so cliche :cain: If I can't have Doom I would settle for Richard or Ollie (if he had no facial hair) :heart:

I think that was about the same time I hopped on the Rammstein train. It was an ex who introduced me to their music. I haven't really followed their music in the last few years. The last album I got was Liebe ist für alle da---not sure did they come out with another one since then :idk: I always wanted to go to their concert. I was originally going to attend one at MSG with one of my exes (not the same one who introduce me to Rammstein) but things didn't work out :cain: I know people who have been to their concerts and they all said it's amazing. Most of their fans are surprising pleasant & nice  :p 

BTW, at one point I had an avatar and signature of Doom :wub:

That's awesome. I guess we're probably around the same age then. :old:

Rammstein went hiatus for a little bit, but they're writing a new album for a 2017 release and currently touring.

We should go to a Rammstein concert together. :wink:

Do you remember the original album cover for Herzeleid?

This is the reprint.

https___upload.wikimedia.org_wikipedia_en_e_e3_RammsteinHerzeleid.jpg

This was the first Herzeleid album cover. :chicken:

http___www.terminateshere.co.uk_wp-content_uploads_2011_11_herzeleid.jpg