Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

She tagged all the Velocity Black stuff with #ad, guess she learned her lesson after the Fyre fiasco :rofl: I'm still laughing at the fact that there was money involved in her going to Coachella, I seriously wonder if she went to the actual festival or if she was just like nope!.

16 hours ago, Clauds said:

She tagged all the Velocity Black stuff with #ad, guess she learned her lesson after the Fyre fiasco :rofl: I'm still laughing at the fact that there was money involved in her going to Coachella, I seriously wonder if she went to the actual festival or if she was just like nope!.

Actually all the models that were involved in the Fyre fiasco add the #ad thing to their publicity posts now, lol. I think they all learned a lesson there. 

She's been wearing Alberta a lot lately, I wonder if she got the campaign? She looks so pretty there.

And am I seeing wrong or did she not overline her lips for this? Whoever did her makeup got it on point.