Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

Thread cleaned. I'm starting to get a bit sick of having to clean up multiple pages of trolling and fighting every other day, you guys, so please consider this a last reminder that personal issues do not belong in this or any other model's topic. From here on out, and I'm letting you know now so that there can be no excuses later, if I catch anyone making direct attacks or see any posts designed to bait others into arguments, I'll be deleting them on the spot and giving out formal warnings.

20 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

She was shooting in Stockholm. It looked like an editorial, but I couldn't find any other information. 

EDIT THIS PICTURE IS NOT FROM STOCKHOLM. PLEASE DO NOT GET CONFUSED. 

It must have been an indoors editorial, because the shoot was rather short? Can't see this being a campaign unless it's something like H&M with a very plain look and styling.

She currently has the Bikbok collab, Lolarebella (?), the solid&stripped swimsuit and she already had done "The Elsa" jean, seems like she's really trying to get more into designing lately. Makes me wonder if she plans to have her own lingerie line after VS like most of the others have done

Yeah, I was thinking maybe Gina Tricot, after I looked at her outfit again. H&M's also a possibility since they shoot in Stockholm iirc? :idk: 

I agree- she definitely seems to be setting herself up so that she's ready when modelling isn't as viable anymore. I think she said in an interview once that she wanted to design if she wasn't a model so it makes sense. Cue my laments about Lolarebella for the billionth time. :cry: 

It took me a while to decide if I should post these or not because I didn't wanted to be reposting anything but sorry if any of this is a repost.

Biotherm.

(There's even parts of Candice on this one).

18698135_1592529117424206_3875954168019083375_n.jpg HP_Love_Summer.jpg

img_974x632$2017_06_23_11_18_57_305204.jpg

The whole video is with Elsa and then they decide to add a tiny clip of Candice? Awkward :rofl: and confusing.

@gotportugal she's way more busy compared to a few years ago so I think her not going back more often makes sense. Although I do think she goes about 2/3 times a year, usually around the summer holidays and at Christmas/New Years, judging from her IG posts.

19 hours ago, gotportugal said:

Is it just me, or she doesn't seem to be often in Stockholm anymore? idk I just would expect her to visit Sweden more than once a year.

She's just busy I guess :idk: and she doesn't seem to be working with as many Swedish brands anymore, mostly H&M that shoots there but it seems like VS girls are not doing H&M anymore. Stockholm is a beautiful city, but is not exactly a huge fashion city so it makes sense she doesn't go as often as she goes to Paris or Italy.

She's also in a serious relationship now, so I think staying in NY with Tom for holidays, and going to see his family in Britain probably takes away from time she would usually spend in Sweden. :idk:  I think her and Tom are actually in Sweden right now though. At least Tom is in Stockholm, and I imagine Elsa is with him. :smile: 

15 hours ago, Likuna said:

Freckles!!!!  (sorry I don't know why i can't unquote the pictures :idk: BZ doesn't let me do it.)

And her lips are looking normal without all the ugly make-up :thumbs_up: She is really at her best of her beauty without make-up.

Scandinavian skin needs less or no make-up at all.

I think also her eyebrows change her face a lot, they look thicker in those pictures and make her look younger, which is good for some jobs but I guess she's currently aiming for a more mature look. But I agree she looks better with little make up and a more natural look, she looks great in the Biotherm videos