Bellazon

2020 SI Swimsuit

4 minutes ago, oldschoolsifan said:

Wonder how much longer they’ll keep the so-far secret rookie under wraps?  And why doesn’t Anita have a video?

uuuuh i forgot about that! you know who she is right? i guess she'll be the last one..and yes, i noticed she doesn't have the video mh

9 hours ago, peroxideblonde said:

is like they stopped trying, the magic is not there anymore..who owns SI should fire everyone and get a new team, start fresh

I don’t know if this would bad news or good news for you but I would suspect that if tptb don’t like the results from this crew then they’ll just scrap the whole thing and and it will go the way of the vsfs 

7 hours ago, MV007 said:

I don’t know if this would bad news or good news for you but I would suspect that if tptb don’t like the results from this crew then they’ll just scrap the whole thing and and it will go the way of the vsfs 

That's good :rofl:

The secret rookie is not Lo Rae or anyone yall are crossing your fingers for.

Also Lo Duran looks great in her video, but yeah the pictures are not that great, I think the way they are editing the colors is not doing them any favors. From all the girls I've seen, the videos are way better than the pictures.

She looks great in the videos and pictures, and I am also glad the worst kept secret is out :rofl:  I wonder if we will be getting more surprise models tho

You know if they had to pick a trans woman. Valentina is the perfect pick for it, and I'm so proud of her. The color is some of these photos is terrible and I know that definitely is not Josie's color grading if her instagram account is anything to go by.

I do agree if they had to do this, they certainly hit a home run with whom to do it with.  

It's clear though (and probably has been so for a while) that the old SI days are never coming back, for better or worse.  It's half girlie mag, half social commentary

1 minute ago, peroxideblonde said:

Valentina is a WOMAN, a real model (unlike some in the mag) and she's pretty (and again, unlike some in the maga) i don't know what's your problem

Not sure if you are replying to me, but I'm rejoicing, I've been a fan of Valentina for a couple years, I'm excited that shes on it.