Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

1 minute ago, diamondtw said:

I know it has been said already but I'm just so sad and angry for Cheyenne (and Kelly). Doing the VSFS was one of her dream, she came into the fittings and they told her she would wear this :

sipausa_24725338.thumb.jpg.06f915560fb4e192b2de1af31ade370f.jpg

She has a smile on her face but omg VS would never ever to that to, let's say, Kendall Jenner. This is a fricking t-shirt ! I'm sure she would have instead preferred to be in PINK than to wear that ! I know I would have.

The tee shirt is so ugly omg looks like it's from 2000. What has vs done?

17 minutes ago, Marciotmello said:

I'm trying to not feel like this but damn it, i can't help. I feel SO SO SO SO SO sorry for Elsa. She deserved so much more than this. She's not getting ANY attention. First the bra itself, now the press saying the bra is a lie, than Adriana... poor Elsa

Did I miss something? I thought Elsa had a great night and everyone here was really happy for her. 

23 minutes ago, Marciotmello said:

I'm trying to not feel like this but damn it, i can't help. I feel SO SO SO SO SO sorry for Elsa. She deserved so much more than this. She's not getting ANY attention. First the bra itself, now the press saying the bra is a lie, than Adriana... poor Elsa

Poor Elsa unfortunately the girl was unlucky to split the attention with Adrian's big leaving 

I don't feel sorry for Elsa, she got her press events, interviews, backstage moment and closed the segment. More than what can be said about the last two FBs. 

And lbr Adriana leaving pretty much outshined everything and everyone. No one seems to care about anything else, not Taylor's opening, the SO, the FB or  Behati coming back. Adriana became the focus of the show and after giving 20 years of her life to VS, I'm at peace with that. 

2 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I don't feel sorry for Elsa, she got her press events, interviews, backstage moment and closed the segment. More than what can be said about the last two FBs. 

And lbr Adriana leaving pretty much outshined everything and everyone. No one seems to care about anything else, not Taylor's opening, the SO, the FB or  Behati coming back. Adriana became the focus of the show and after giving 20 years of her life to VS, I'm at peace with that. 

Yes, and Adriana is the queen of VS and really deserve it ❤️

Also, people calling Barbara flacid are literally proving Ed right :rofl:  imagine the shit people would say if a plus size girl walks the runway for VS ... 

And just to clarify, i by no means think Barbara is flacid. Her body looks perfect and I'm happy one of her outfits showed it off. A stunner, hope VS keeps her around this time.

While there were a few highlights with this year's show, my one biggest problem is a very general one. Whoever is in charge of direction for the outfits etc. covered up the angels way too much. This is a lingerie show right? I'm completely baffled by any outfit where the first thought is, "How can we cover up the best bodies out there?"

Not just saying this a red blooded male, all people like to see lots of sexy. The angels should be wearing next to nothing really, gotta sell the sex and show what all that Train Like an Angel stuff was for.

Well if Barbara is flaccid, I want to be as flaccid as she is. I'm not saying that because I adore her but she looks bomb ! She has a real body, she isn't starving herself or going to the gym 24/7, she's toned and healthy. Some of the girls that walked are really skinny like it's kind of scary. If that the norm for beauty well then do you weird people but I'ma stay with people like Barbara.

Plus, Barbara has been insecure about her body for years. She put her model career on hold because people would call her fat when she was modelling for VS. It took her a lot of time to feel secure enough to go back and model lingerie or be in a swimsuit. And even right now she's still intimated by other models.