Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

1. Segment "Glam Royale":
· Leela James - This Is Me
Models: Taylor Hill · Alexina Graham · Josephine Skriver · Gigi Hadid · Sara Sampaio · Aiden Curtiss · Lais Ribeiro · Liu Wen · Lameka Fox · Kendall Jenner · Cindy Bruna · Yasmin Wijnaldum · Behati Prinsloo

2. Segment "Golden Girls":
· The Chainsmokers featuring Kelsea Ballerini - This Feeling
Models: Candice Swanepoel · Shanina Shaik · Jasmine Tookes · Jourdana Phillips · Grace Elizabeth · Barbara Fialho · Sofie Rovenstine · Stella Maxwell · Barbara Palvin · Ming Xi · Lorena Rae · Herieth Paul · Romee Strijd
Special Segment "Thank You Adriana":
· Fatboy Sim - Praise You
Model: Adriana Lima

3. Segment "Flights of Fantasy":
· Halsey - Without Me
Models: Martha Hunt · Frida Aasen · Kelly Gale · Winnie Harlow · Toni Garrn · Megan Williams · Alanna Arrington · Devon Windsor · Bella Hadid · Gizele Oliveira · Elsa Hosk
4. Segment "PINK":
· Bebe Rexha
Models: Grace Elizabeth · Josie Canseco · Maia Cotton · Kelsey Merritt · Iesha Hodges · Melie Tiacoh · Isilda Moreira · Alannah Walton · Estelle Chen · Zuri Tibby · Willow Hand · Myrthe Bolt · Maggie Laine
5. Segment "Mary K x VS":
· Shawn Mendes - Lost In Japan
Models: Jasmine Tookes · Devon Windsor · Yasmin Wijnaldum · Gigi Hadid · Nadine Leopold · Sofie Rovenstine · Winnie Harlow · Aiden Curtiss · Mayowa Nicholas · Alexina Graham · Liu Wen · Duckie Thot · Sui He · Leomie Anderson · Josephine Skriver
6. Segment "Downtown Angel":
· Rita Ora - Let You Love Me
Models: Stella Maxwell · Behati Prinsloo · Georgia Fowler · Lameka Fox · Subah Koj · Cheyenne Carty · Ming Xi · Bella Hadid · Kelly Gale · Barbara Palvin · Sadie Newman · Martha Hunt
7. Segment "Celestial Angel":
· The Struts - Body Talks
Models: Lais Ribeiro · Candice Swanepoel · Taylor Hill · Romee Strijd · Elsa Hosk · Barbara Fialho · Jourdana Phillips · Kendall Jenner · Grace Bol · Sara Sampaio · Cindy Bruna · Sui He · Adriana Lima

Finale:
· The Struts - In Love With A Camera

5 minutes ago, Volupté said:

So Martha got an opening and a closing, and Sara got shit.. They could at least have given a last opening to Adriana...

Adriana got an entire solo “segment”, and closed the show. I don’t think opening a random segment would have done anything for her, or even mattered to her. 

Just now, toodarnhot said:

Adriana got an entire solo “segment”, and closed the show. I don’t think opening a random segment would have done anything for her, or even mattered to her. 

Yes but i don't get why Martha is so privilegied...

Overall I´m Ok with this year.

IDW but the wings of the Flights of Fancy outfit reminds me to chinese forms and patterns. 

Royal Glam I loved it. I love tartan, plaid, and english skirts so it was one of my favs. Loved Bees, and Kendall´s outfit, but Jo´s was trully amazing.

Mary K (I think we should never mention that segment again.

PINK Haven´t seen much of it.

Downtown, I have mixed feelings. Some of the outfits where nice and showed real body but others like martha´s, god NO. I want to see how they played with the water etc. Might look cool.

Celestial angel was the top I think, I likes most of the outfits specially the ones of Lais, Candice and Sara. The music was on point, the runway too so I think its going to be one of my faves segments ever. 

ADRI... Well, happy she leaves, it was the right time and she got what she deserved, a nice goodbye. Only thing left is airing, we must wait and hope for the best :)

52 minutes ago, VSfan88 said:

Special Segment "Thank You Adriana":
· Fatboy Sim - Praise You
 Model: Adriana Lima

The song alone already makes me emotional so I already know I'll be a mess when it's Adriana's farewell.

----

Will the show still be just one hour long?

58 minutes ago, Cute said:

The song alone already makes me emotional so I already know I'll be a mess when it's Adriana's farewell.

----

Will the show still be just one hour long?

More than likely, you know VS likes to chop and screw model's walks these days lol