Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

I think it speaks volume about Ed’s one personal issues that he says they’re not casting different sizes, or transmodels because they don’t fulfill this “fantasy” but you can’t lie and say models like Valentina Sampaio sell that fantasy a hell of a lot better than Alexina or Sadie. 

They’re also using plus girls for Pink so clearly they’re happy to join in on the body diversity when it makes them money. 

32 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

I agree. I am shocked that he felt that was a good idea. I am not against their personal decision but what he said was so fucking tone deaf and not a good idea for a brand. And its so stupid because I have a feeling Adriana's departure will help this show views and press. Its everywhere, even the shaderoom lol. I am pretty sure whoever is next to leave in the future, it won't be announced on places like the shaderoom. They are getting universal press and attention from this, don't make a damn statement thats gonna cause people to be turned off.

Everyone is saying she’s their fave in the shaderoom comments and someone just came in like, “y’all saying she’s your favorite angel but she’s the only angel we know by heart”

😂

10 minutes ago, Thegrapevine said:

Maybe Candice request that outfit because since she is breastfeeding she has the chest veins way more visible, and there is a chance that she doesn’t feel comfortable with that 

Yep, if she’s picked that outfit herself, then it’s because she’s trying to keep her chest to torso area covered. Has her body changed that much?

2 minutes ago, Corner said:

Everyone is saying she’s their fave in the shaderoom comments and someone just came in like, “y’all saying she’s your favorite angel but she’s the only angel we know by heart”

😂

I have seen all day articles in every imaginable language talking about her, she was trending worldwide

Unpopular opinion. I don’t want to see a trans model on the VS show. I don’t particularly want a plus size model either. And I love Ashley Graham. What Ed said could’ve been better but I fully get what he was trying to say. They’re copping all this negativity constantly now about body image and what not. Times are changing and tbh they’re not changing for the better. This PC fucken bullshit is really pissing me off. I’m all for equality. I’m a male feminist and I want opportunities for people of course. But they shouldn’t do something just because everyone says they should. 

Its like how Scarlett Johansson dropped out of playing a trans character because there was all this negativity that it should be played by someone trans. It’s like ummm she’s an actor. Her job is to play a character. But this is what’s happening now. So straight people can’t play gay anymore or gay can’t play straight either? People want to have their cake and eat it too. It’s pathetic.

17 hours ago, VSBODY said:

Omg candiceeeeeeee! where can we see more photos of her on the pink carpet? I need a striking one to make my new icon :wub:

Also we didn't get any photos of candice and elsa together?? I expected at least some, lol

Nope.. not allowed to make a new icon... the one you have now is .. no words can do it justice

2 hours ago, almanaotemcor said:

Behati seems pregnant or is it just my idea?

Not just yours, people are speculating that she and Lais are pregnant. 

Looking at photos from previous weeks I don't think that Lais is pregnant, but Behati was so much thinner 1 month ago, she suddenly gained weight, so maybe it's a pregnancy after all and the rumors are that Adam is desperate for a golden penis aka a boy.

I think it is going to be very weird for other angels to announce they are leaving now that Adriana is. They have to wait for the perfect moment, to get at least some attention from it, and I think every angel who is leaving will announce that after the show airs. VS has more than enough publicity with Adri leaving, so it is pointless that they milk other's departure too.

I am 100% sure that Lily and Behati are leaving this year, and that they are already not angels, and I have suspicions about Sara and Stella.