Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

3 minutes ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

6. They did so many models and Angels dirty this year, Bella and Kendall has some of the BEST looks in the show and Candice wore a T-Short with a corset and arts and crafts wings...priorities VS.

Not sure if this is true but I read on IG that Candice picked her outfit herself :hang:

2 hours ago, Clauds said:

And lbr Adriana leaving pretty much outshined everything and everyone. No one seems to care about anything else, not Taylor's opening, the SO, the FB or  Behati coming back. Adriana became the focus of the show and after giving 20 years of her life to VS, I'm at peace with that. 

+1

2 hours ago, Clauds said:

I don't feel sorry for Elsa, she got her press events, interviews, backstage moment and closed the segment. More than what can be said about the last two FBs. 

And lbr Adriana leaving pretty much outshined everything and everyone. No one seems to care about anything else, not Taylor's opening, the SO, the FB or  Behati coming back. Adriana became the focus of the show and after giving 20 years of her life to VS, I'm at peace with that. 

+100000. All the attention is on Adriana (deservedly so), not one mention about the SO, segment openers or segment closers and all the swarovski wings they gave all the girls. If they knew this was gonna be Adri’s last year, there was literally no point in giving a model the FB or SO since all these articles now are about Adri’s departure and the nepo crew. They could’ve really saved so much money.