Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

Hannah F got the callback? Yes!

Hailey Clauson and Kate Bock too? Sweet.

I'll never understand why VS cast the massive number of models for the FS though. Put the main focus and attention on the Angels and have a limited number of slots for the rest would be better in my opinion.

11 minutes ago, VSSIfan said:

Hannah F got the callback? Yes!

Hailey Clauson and Kate Bock too? Sweet.

I'll never understand why VS cast the massive number of models for the FS though. Put the main focus and attention on the Angels and have a limited number of slots for the rest would be better in my opinion.

Because it's supposed to be bigger and better than ever. Though we know it's not really true. Too many models distract from the main attraction - the angels.

25 minutes ago, coolboy said:

Alexina, Ming, Cindy and Barbara F. are already confirmed, they didn't need to went  to castings.

What's the point of being an angel now lmao? They are pretty but seriously I don't see anything special on them.

While it is very likely they will all walk the show, we have no confirmation they are walking. Also, this has been happening for years, some girls don't do castings because they are A- Power names (the Hadids) or B- They work regularly with VS through the year and have runway experience with VS and in the HF (Alexina, Ming and Cindy) so there's really no need to see them again.

Confirmation on Tatiana, Regan and Brittany, looks like it was pretty late when they arrived so I'm assuming this is why no outlest have pics of them and other girls, the odds are photographers were done already.