Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

When should we start hearing who got it??

Would love for them to get it: Sanne, Robin, Barbara, Frida , Kate Li,  Gabrielle Caunesil, Blanca, Luma, Duckie, Heriet, Kelly Gale, Toni, Eniko, Lorena, Nadine, Greta, Gizele, Shanina, Dasha Khlystun, Flavia, Roosmarijn, Hannah Ferguson

Elsa for FB of course

3 hours ago, VSBODY said:

Thank you!! Can't wait to see who got it and the reaction videos!!

Since you mentioned the reaction videos: Last year they had three of the girls (Aiden, Roosmarijn and Amilna) come back a few days  after the callbacks just to film their reaction videos. I think that is because usually they don't decide on who gets it until after they've seen all of the girls, so they cannot give them a confirmation yet (or at least not to newbies). 

Excuse my ignorance but WHO IS ROBIN everyone is talking about ?

Big yes to Toni and Barbara for me

I agree that some veterans like Devon can go, since I follow her on instagram I find her more and more irrelevant, she used to stand out but now i's like "what else is new" (maybe I should just stop following her)

1 minute ago, marinebing said:

Excuse my ignorance but WHO IS ROBIN everyone is talking about ?

Big yes to Toni and Barbara for me

I agree that some veterans like Devon can go, since I follow her on instagram I find her more and more irrelevant, she used to stand out but now i's like "what else is new" (maybe I should just stop following her)

Holzken?

I've been checking it and last year callbacks were on August 23.  On august 24 we already saw the Amilna and Roosmarjin's official video getting to know that they made it to the show. Also models started to post videos on ig confirming theirselfs to walk the show. And on August 25 fittings started. But last year everything were a bit caothic so...