Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

42 minutes ago, DonSimon said:

i didnt know about this beef

Duckie with that clapback! 

what is wrong with that Winnie girl though.

Yeah duckie accepted her apology and they’re cool now but I’ll never get over that. She’s proved again and again that she’s still a nasty person so I hope she doesn’t get casted either. Hopefully VS just invited her for the sake of “shaking things up” for the media to see and then boots her a**.

Getting the pictures now, while upload/wait I'm watching Model Squad (it's in Pirate Bay for those who want to watch) and I will be   P R E S S E D   as fuck if Hannah doesn't get cast this year, she really wants the show and this will be her fourth time going :cry:

Just now, Prettyphile said:

I haven't been around since June due to my mother going through some medical issues, what if anything have I missed?

GIRL. Are you on skype? This casting calls are looking promising AF. Also, hope your mum is better

1 minute ago, Clauds said:

GIRL. Are you on skype? This casting calls are looking promising AF. Also, hope your mum is better

Not on skype but I can't be. Let me go into the office and get on the PC. Need to tell you what's going on with mom. Gimme 10 minutes.

1 minute ago, Prettyphile said:

Not on skype but I can't be. Let me go into the office and get on the PC. Need to tell you what's going on with mom. Gimme 10 minutes.

Kay, I'm online so whenever you can girl :) 

Just now, phang.s said:

I agree. Pretty much all of them are boring or just need to straight up go. Even the ones who have only walked 2 or 3 shows need to go as they just aren’t right for the aesthetic. Ie: Dilone, Alanna. 

Girl...I agree, I don’t mind androgynous (Queen Omahyra owned the VSFS back in 2001) but Dilone does nothing for me, she literally looks like a 12 year old boy. At this point due to the promising callbacks, I really wish no veteran would return 😫

10 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

I haven't been around since June due to my mother going through some medical issues, what if anything have I missed?

I was just thinking about you the other day and hoping you were okay. :heart: 

The shitshow is just kicking into gear so you haven’t missed much.