Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

Winnie has a disgusting attitude and as someone who is black I know black people don’t like her. They don’t like her because she made fun of Duckie’s real hair(which she basically never shows) and ever since then they can’t stand her so VS wouldn’t lose anything for not casting her. Her bad attitude is well documented. Can’t stand Winnie personally. The fact that she went straight to call backs pisses me off. 

Edit: photo for those who don’t know the situation

688516B0-8C22-4D41-A1AC-4632FD319B3F.jpeg

1 minute ago, phang.s said:

Winnie has a disgusting attitude and as someone who is black I know black people don’t like her. They don’t like her because she made fun of Duckie’s real hair(which she basically never shows) and ever since then they can’t stand her so VS wouldn’t lose anything for not casting her. Her bad attitude is well documented. Can’t stand Winnie personally. The fact that she went straight to call backs pisses me off. 

+1

Winnie is a HARD PASS for me. But I fully expect her to book the show, and if booking Winnie means I'll all the commercial girls (Hannah F, Danielle, Hailey, Charlotte, Sofia and etc) I will take Winnie with open arms tbh. There's bound to a bitch I can't stand every year anyway :rofl:

I'm home already, waiting for pictures to start coming out in wire/getty. I will start uploading them to a different server cuz I noticed today imagebox changes the file name 

21 minutes ago, phang.s said:

Edit: photo for those who don’t know the situation

688516B0-8C22-4D41-A1AC-4632FD319B3F.jpeg

i didnt know about this beef

Duckie with that clapback! 

what is wrong with that Winnie girl though.

Winnie is a BIG no for me. She has a disgusting, mean girl personality and is literally hated all over social media over her behavior on ANTM, her comments about blackface, bullying Duckie Thot and many more. Just yuck. I hope she doesn’t get casted this year and the only reason she’s even booking shows or editorials is because of her skin condition, screw that cow. 

Jasmine Sanders went straight to callbacks too, stunning girl but she does nothing for me and is definitely more influencer/IG model material. This will be an interest week...

Just now, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

Winnie is a BIG no for me. She has a disgusting personality and is literally hated all over social media over her behavior on ANTM, her comments about blackface, bullying Duckie Thot and many more. Just yuck. I hope she doesn’t get casted this year and the only reason she’s even booking shows or editorials is because of her skin condition, screw that cow

Jasmine Sanders went straight to callbacks too, stunning girl but she does nothing for me and is definitely more influencer/IG model material. This will be an interest week...

um... wow.