Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

7 minutes ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

Yasmin has winter skin. We have the same complexion and depending on lighting or seasons whether we want to go outside or not....we get very  palllllllle. LOL

Nah those shots were definitely over exposed. She corrected it on her Instagram it looks like. 

6 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I'm noticing a lot of the models attended castings wearing VS merch, the ass kissing is   r e a l   folks :rofl:

Have you seen Jordan Rand’s IG? The whole thing is logo strap bras and girl has never even shot for VS as far I know. :rofl: 

Edit: Here they are. 

Contract girls aren’t pimping this ugly shit as hard as she is. She also wore their pieces to both of her castings. 

I can't believe I am going to write this......but I don't mind all the angels leaving and a new entire line up(6) coming forth. These new girls are actually exciting. I just have this feeling like Lorena, Yasmin, Alexina G., Duckie, Josie C., Robin H., Frida, Allanah H., Roos A., Jessica C, ETC. are here to steal the show.

This is not a line up but an absolute must in the show! I am loving the "new era" energy. 

24 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Have you seen Jordan Rand’s IG? The whole thing is logo strap bras and girl has never even shot for VS as far I know. :rofl: 

Edit: Here they are. 

Contract girls aren’t pimping this ugly shit as hard as she is. She also wore their pieces to both of her castings. 

She should go all out and pimp out her motorcycle with the VS logo while she's at it.

2 minutes ago, penelopepitstop said:

I think a few were listed already from yesterdays callbacks. If so, my bad. But some weren't listed.

Eva Adams

Alana Felisberto

Vanessa Moody

Samile Bermannelli

Isilda Moreira

Eniola Abioro

Aiden Curtis

Sasha Kichigina

They are all listed, but there's no pictures of Alana and Samile or any actual confirmation that I could see