Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

3 hours ago, Top-modèle196 said:

No Greta Varlese, i'm sad 😭

Can y’all not do this tomorrow when actual announcements are probabaly going to take place lol if you aren’t any good at reading signals just wait for people to explicitly say yes or no  💀

3 minutes ago, VSBODY said:

Sorry for bringing it up lol :0 I just wish they were super close cause they're my favs

Users will flag you if you post unrelated topics on threads meant for something else. This is more for the  The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

It's actually talked about there....100's....maybe 1000's of pages back. 😂

37 minutes ago, VSBODY said:

Sorry for bringing it up lol :0 I just wish they were super close cause they're my favs

They do get along, they're always liking and commenting each other picutes and sending each other gifts. They're not best friends but they like each other.:PinkCouture2:

30 minutes ago, VSBODY said:

Elsa Candice and Josephine look so good at the event for Russell's 'Angels' tonight!

image.thumb.png.f506412b34e801582d4e8c40116fff70.pngimage.thumb.png.796cee4f01214850a8b50430d7657e3c.png

Major side note: I wonder if Candice and Elsa don't get along, cause they never do anything together and even in this interview you can see Candice is like not having it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viPhQToL7Ww

Edit: this is a joke btw lmao 

They don’t have any problems, it’s just more of a fan and a model relationship. That’s all I’ll say. 😉

17 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:
Oooh, I wonder who the mystery girl is.

Should we turn on our SI sleuthing skills and start picking out birth marks? :p I see one on the thigh. 

Edit: Also a ring on their pointer finger. Should be easy to ID from the casting pictures tbh. 

37 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

Oooh, I wonder who the mystery girl is.

I have a feeling that's Barbara Palvin. She is wearing a ring similar to that yesterday. plus the mark on the legs is similar to the one she has, not to mention the body is not that super toned or skinny. 

1 minute ago, GlitterAndWings said:

Aqua was wearing a ring... 

No birth mark though. 

Just now, Xhesiko said:

I have a feeling that's Barbara Palvin. She is wearing a ring similar to that yesterday. plus the mark on the legs is similar to the one she has, not to mention the body is not that super toned or skinny. 

Barbara has way more birth marks on her stomach. 

Body looks like Kelsey’s. She had a ring on and bruises on her legs at call backs. They’re both Filipino as well, and he always tries to fight to give a girl from his country a spot so if she made it I’m sure he’d be excited enough to post her. 

0407D513-09DB-4D19-B2A2-0D41E86EC03F.jpeg

Edit: oh and I think I found the birthmark 

97647D8D-CBF6-4CCC-A961-7963973C2FAA.jpeg

Ring 

02CB56F7-D088-470F-BBEE-AF9669169FEA.jpeg