Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

I'm all for Grace moving to mainline, she fits it so much better than Pink. With Adriana, Lily and Behati (+Candice? I think she's the least likely to leave tho) all probably leaving within the next two years and Candice most likely cutting back on her VS work, they have the spots open.

That outfit they gave Josephine is TRAGIC. I hope her second one makes up for it. However, with those wings I can see it opening or closing the Mary K x VS segment. ETA: Nvm I just saw on IG she's apparently opening the segment? I must have missed that.

3 minutes ago, phang.s said:

Grace doesn’t have it. Face is too strong for the public and she’s boring asf. 

Tbh I think Angels with more unique features is what VS needs rn, most of their Angels has this Barbie Doll look and it's been a while this isnt what general public looks for... Also they need an Asian Angel (not China representative, an actual Angel) asap, I vote for Sui

2 minutes ago, jubs2512 said:

Tbh I think Angels with more unique features is what VS needs rn, most of their Angels has this Barbie Doll look and it's been a while this isnt what general public looks for... Also they need an Asian Angel (not China representative, an actual Angel) asap, I vote for Sui

It is though. Why do you think duckie blew up last year...because she looks like a Barbie lmao. These are beauty standards that have been engraved in people’s heads for years, it’s not going away anytime soon. 

15 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Grace doing press with the Angels reminds me of when Elsa was included in the main press for the London show. Given that Zuri and Maggie are supposedly also spokesmodels and you’d think they’d be there too makes me hopeful she’ll be moving up in the line up soon. 

I was thinking the same and I was about to write it. It reminded me of the plane photo op moment when Elsa was on the ladder with the other angels.

There's no way Adriana is only wearing one outfit unless she's also hosting the show and she'll have a "surprise" walk like Heidi in 2009.

Also Elsa looking grand in the passes :heart: 

2 minutes ago, phang.s said:

It is though. Why do you think duckie blew up last year...because she looks like a Barbie lmao. These are beauty standards that have been engraved in people’s heads for years, it’s not going away anytime soon. 

General public doesn't know who Duckie is either, this is why they been getting ppl like Hadid sisters and Kendall and 2x more musical artists on the show because public interest has gone downhill and most of it is because recent Angels don't appeal to the general public that much they appeal to people who like fashion

2 minutes ago, jubs2512 said:

General public doesn't know who Duckie is either, this is why they been getting ppl like Hadid sisters and Kendall and 2x more musical artists on the show because public interest has gone downhill and most of it is because recent Angels don't appeal to the general public that much they appeal to people who like fashion

People who follow modelling and fashion don’t like the angels tbh on a whole beyond VS they’re pretty irrelevant