Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

34 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I wonder if they really are having just 90 looks of if they'll throw some last minute outfits together again? Because 90 outfits for 60 models means only 15 girls will get two outfits and we already have 12 Angels, Grace, Zuri, Winnie, Devon, Cindy and Yasmine with two outfits, I can't see the Hadids, Kendull, Ming, Sui, Alexina or Duckie getting just one outfit or any of the Angels getting just one? 

Thats not the  math i think

its 60 models so 60 fit to each one

so theres another 30 fits, to angels and other models to get the second outfits

so 30 model is going to have 2 fits

right? 

4 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I wonder if they really are having just 90 looks of if they'll throw some last minute outfits together again? Because 90 outfits for 60 models means only 15 girls will get two outfits and we already have 12 Angels, Grace, Zuri, Willow, Devon, Cindy and Yasmine with two outfits, I can't see the Hadids, Kendull, Ming, Sui, Alexina or Duckie getting just one outfit or any of the Angels getting just one? 

90 outfits - 60 girls all with one outfit = outfits left which means 30 girls can wear 2 outfits.

30 girls can wear 2 outfits

30 girls can wear 1

Simple

1 minute ago, jpmas3003 said:

Thats not the  math i think

its 60 models so 60 fit to each one

so theres another 30 fits, to angels and other models to get the second outfits

so 30 model is going to have 2 fits

right? 

OH you're right, Im a dumbass :rofl:

1 minute ago, Prettyphile said:

90 outfits - 60 girls all with one outfit = outfits left which means 30 girls can wear 2 outfits.

30 girls can wear 2 outfits

30 girls can wear 1

Simple

GIRL 

Tl8gahkz o

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: 

RPDR truly has a gif for every moment of my life :rofl:

HOWEVER; 30 girls getting two outfits is too much? Some Angels better get get that third outfit then, it's actually possible to make it happen math wise

1 minute ago, ThePinkDiet said:

Nvm, I was just doing the same calculation and I was like "Oh, 90 outfits for 60 girls, so every girl is wearing 2 outfits!!!" :rofl: #MURDERME

Great minds think (dumbly) alike girl :rofl:

1 hour ago, camomille said:

I hope someone “accidentally” posts a photo or video of the rehearsals to insta so that we can see new wings and/or whether there’s a glitter runway or not! I looove the glitter runway, but in that video that was shared it looked more like last year’s runway

Nah, let them be secretive about it. I don’t mind. I learned my lesson in 2011 when we knew literally everything about the show before the actual show was taped. It took away so much from my excitement and zeal to actually watch it when it aired.

side note: Wasn’t gonna say anything but Elsa girl, your fb is giving Selita’s a run for its money 

6 minutes ago, Clauds said:

RPDR truly has a gif for every moment of my life :rofl:

HOWEVER; 30 girls getting two outfits is too much? Some Angels better get get that third outfit then, it's actually possible to make it happen math wise.

You yourself already counted almost 30 of them with 2 outfits ("12 Angels, Grace, Zuri, Willow, Devon, Cindy and Yasmine with two outfits, I can't see the Hadids, Kendull, Ming, Sui, Alexina or Duckie..." = 25). :rofl: