Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

3 minutes ago, camomille said:

mte it’s just a fashion show damn

You’re right. If this were a real discussion board were people are allowed a difference of opinion and there weren’t so many mean girls, people could discuss things, admit when they are wrong about things, which is what I did, and everyone could move on. But what I’m not going to let happen is people thinking they can talk to me any kind of way, and I’ll take it. That’s not happening. It’s the other people taking this stuff way to seriously, not me. 

6 minutes ago, phenobarbie said:

Seriously enough with the snarky shit back and forth. Politics can be left out of this or I can edit everyone’s negative shit towards each other. This thread is not going down that rabbit hole. 

@toodarnhot @Bonjour Bianca

I’m fine with that, I didn’t bring him up anyway. It was the person on this board for a long time who did, maybe they need the talking to? 

ETA: I’m done with the snark. Like I’ve said I just won’t take people being snarky and mean to me laying down. If people leave me alone, I’ll leave them alone and say what I want to say in peace. That’s fine with me. 

So I had to actively go and look up who every single artist is that’s playing and yes I know some of them are main stream. I’m not altogether unhappy though. With them not being the “biggest” names in the industry they hopefully won’t take over the spotlight entirely. I still remember one of my favorite musical guests was the tingtings in pink with “that’s not my name”. It was fun, it was catchy and I didn’t know who they were at the time. Apparently they were really big in England at the time? Or the song was. Not to sure. 

12 minutes ago, Chessie said:

This one and Romee's one are my favorite thing in the world.

All Elsa's fans are evil ice witches just like her, burn them all!!

We're going to Hell, You included Gurl. 

I'm living for this Snappy back-n-forth going on. So fun, It Keeps me entertained while waiting for the FB meltdowns 

14 minutes ago, nymphxa said:

you do know this is an international forum right? love me some good old Trump here in Spain

Although this post wasn't directed at you it applies to everyone. In other words, this includes you:

15 minutes ago, phenobarbie said:

Seriously enough with the snarky shit back and forth. Politics can be left out of this or I can edit everyone’s negative shit towards each other. This thread is not going down that rabbit hole. 

@toodarnhot @Bonjour Bianca

3 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Although this post wasn't directed at you it applies to everyone. In other words, this includes you:

Thank you. ‘Truces’ can’t happen if other people keep bringing up topics we’ve been told to stop talking about. 

Also, just for the record, I’ll always maintain that I won’t let anyone talk about me any way. Just stating that for the record. If I can write my posts and say what I want in peace that’s good enough for me. 

Hi there, everyone! 😀

I'm new here (account wise, since I've been checking this thread for quite some time now). 

I've been following Victoria's Secret since the glorious 2005 era and wanted to join in for this years discussion. 

1. I agree that there are way too many performers, but generally speaking, I think their songs will be okay and runway appropriate

2. I'm actually excited for Taylor's opening, because she's gorgeous and sweet, but I'm hoping she brings more energy to the table as well!

3. I think Elsa will get the fantasy bra and I believe she deserves it. But, yet again, also did Doutzen, and she left without one, so...

4. I'd love for Sara to get the SO 🤩 She rarely gets pretty stuff at VS!