Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

Just now, Polqu said:

Hastag Redhead Goofy&Good Vibes Fantástico Bra for Alexina 100$ so every goofy different misunderstood girl could get one 

A Claire's one to match her childish personality

I don't know what y'all talking about. Taylor is a fucking beauty queen, who cares if she has a weak walk? They do not show the walk at the edited version, Elsa has an amazing walk and we didn't get to see it with her opening because of the editing. 

In my opinion Taylor is an amazing choice, her beauty will captivate the viewers from the beggining. The face shot we are going to get from that woman at the end of the runway is going to be amazing. I am here rooting for her. She is amazing. 

4 minutes ago, Chessie said:

I don't know what y'all talking about. Taylor is a fucking beauty queen, who cares if she has a weak walk? They do not show the walk at the edited version, Elsa has an amazing walk and we didn't get to see it with her opening because of the editing. 

In my opinion Taylor is an amazing choice, her beauty will captivate the viewers from the beggining. The face shot we are going to get from that woman at the end of the runway is going to be amazing. I am here rooting for her. She is amazing. 

The opening walk gets the most airtime tbh but maybe they can edit it to hell for Taylor’s sake