Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

33 minutes ago, star2011 said:

Really? Taylor? With angels with killer walks like jasmine and sara that have been with the company for wayyy longer they give it to a girl who has the most boring walk? Wow VS, what a disappointment 

👍x100000 !

Like I said before she gets everything so easy in life.

Sad for Sara :( she is working her ass for VS since 2011 and gets nothing. She will be next Doutzen. In the meantime other new angels:  Elsa got opening, Jas and Lais got FB bra, Martha and Josephine got SO and now Tylor got opening. So, at this point she and Romee have not received anything special so far but Romee is 23 and got her angel contract after first year of working for VS.

Shame on you VS!

3 minutes ago, Chessie said:

I only going to see Shawn and The Struts with sound on. I can't picture any of the others, and personally dislike Rita Ora so badly. Halsey was really good at her Badlands era, now she is too meh for me. I'm surprised we didn't got M5, I guess they couldn't afford it.

:rofl: :rofl: 

They must have done Behati dirty and Adam didn't wanted to make a nice price

3 minutes ago, diamondtw said:

No Louis Tomlinson or Zayn ? Hmm surprised you didn't took the full package xD

Zayn is different tho, he's not a white boy and he makes different music, I do love him tho :rofl: I'm gonna take a pass on Louis tho, I don't love his looks and he can't sing to save his life 

I would’ve settled with: Shawn Mendes (for PINK), Drake and Cardi B. That’s a perfect lineup of only 3 but very big performers with good music out atm that’ll attract a circus of press from the public and the media. But they went ahead and hired 6 of the most irrelevant “musicians” in the industry lmaooo VS give up and stop hiring performers please.

2 minutes ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

Is this the first time the show is on a weekend?!? I’ve never seen it on a Sunday so I wonder how the ratings will change with it being on a Sunday...I’m just glad I don’t have to call sick out of work again like every other year :clap:

It actually might help. I never understood why it was always on the weekdays. That’s not the best time to get people to watch an hour long 10pm special.