Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

YIKES! At the shitty performers this year lmao what a mess, I completely forgot Rita Ora even sings...you see her on all these red carpets and forget her actual profession (let’s be real here..name one song of hers). Shawn Mendes is OK but too boring and generic for me. He’s the biggest name there so he’ll be racking in the viewership for sure. Halsey is just another of those annoying indie whisper singers and she can’t sing live FOR SHIT. The Chainsmokers are irrelavent now so huge pass. Bebe Rexha actually has some decent songs that  are runway worthy so I’ll pick her out of anybody in this lineup. VS is really a shit show, this is not a fashion show but a music festival/concert. No fashion show should EVER have that many performers performing while models are walking, it’s too distracting. I’m gonna miss the good remixes :/ 

Also, Taylor is probably the most beautiful angel by far in the lineup (up for debate) but she has the personality of a stale wonderbread and the walk of a Katie from your local high school’s annual fashion show...bitch better put in some work to make that opening worth it and put some hip and shoulders into that boring ass walk. 

2 minutes ago, shver said:

Taylor has an energy level of zero, I was really hoping Jasmine would open 

I think they’re trying to push Taylor to the next level, but they’re not thinking strategically. Taylor can’t walk so why would her opening the show make people like her lmao. Jasmine should’ve opened. She’s the only new angel I can see handling it okay besides Elsa and Romee. 

3 minutes ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

YIKES! At the shitty performers this year lmao what a mess, I completely forgot Rita Ora even sings...you see her on all these red carpets and forget her actual profession (let’s be real here..name one song of hers). Shawn Mendes is OK but too boring and generic for me. He’s the biggest name there so he’ll be racking in the viewership for sure. Halsey is just another of those annoying indie whisper singers and she can’t sing live FOR SHIT. The Chainsmokers are irrelavent now so huge pass. Bebe Rexha actually has some decent songs that  are runway worthy so I’ll pick her out if anybody in this lineup. VS is really a shit show, this is not a fashion show but a musical festival/concert. No fashion show should EVER have that many performers performing while models are walking, it’s too distracting. I’m gonna miss the good remixes :/ 

Also, Taylor is probably the most beautiful angel by far in the lineup (up for debate) but she has the personality of a stale wonderbread and the walk of a Katie from your local high school’s annual fashion show...bitch better put in some work to make that opening worth it and put some hip and shoulders into that boring ass walk. 

omg you are so right in everything XD

The show moving to ABC can either be a good thing or bad thing. ABC is generally very conservative (Disney owns them so not surprising) so I’m afraid the outfits will be even less revealing and more covered up than usual since it is a primetime “family” channel. But I believe the editing will be 20x better this year with the channel move. At least I hope so...but it may be hard considering they hired 7 fucking performers :ninja: VS is a joke I can’t lmao

4 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I will NOT allow yall to do Shawn dirty, he's actually a good live performer #JusticeForShawn

Shawn is OK but he’s no Harry Styles lmao I hope he doesn’t steal the spotlight away from the models but we know damn well that’ll be Rita Ora’s desperate ass :ninja: how much you wanna bet she’s gonna pull a Rihanna and Gaga and pretend to walk that runway like she’s relevant? Oh please. Lmao 

I only going to see Shawn and The Struts with sound on. I can't picture any of the others, and personally dislike Rita Ora so badly. Halsey was really good at her Badlands era, now she is too meh for me. I'm surprised we didn't got M5, I guess they couldn't afford it. 

Okay now I am a little bit more excited for Elsa but my experience tells me that she is never going to get the damn sparkly bra. 

I'm late like always but here are mi thoughts in the recent events. I really like the performers of this year. I loooooove Shawn and the others are ok, and they are not going to take away much attention from the models. So that's always good. 

I Taylor is ok but I would love Jasmine opening, she has an amazing walk.

I'm 100% here for Bella and her killer bod, I don't mind Gigi and I still don't like Kendull but if she walks that runway like her ig video I don't mind.

#FBFriday??? I hope, tomorrow I have the day off at work so I can watch the breakdowns