Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

1 minute ago, Bonjour Bianca said:

Oh shut up. My main argument was that with things being different this year, ruling out a FB reveal on GMA was premature. That’s it. Still having comprehension problems I see? Sad. 

Doubly sad if Elsa actually gets the FB - she’ll be the least noticed/cared about angel to get it ever. And that’ll be by design from VS themselves. That says something not good to me, I’ll just put that nicely. 

And lastly, if you want to talk crap, don’t be scared and write in small letters. I’m not. Say it with your chest. You all are so eager to talk crap but aren’t tough enough to write in a normal font. Lol! Triply sad!

it's nice to see you did some research and stadistic work about all of this. Such a trustful source thanks!!!

ale.gif.922ec45104e7334d13f03f42f891f105.gif

7 minutes ago, Bonjour Bianca said:

Oh shut up. My main argument was that with things being different this year, ruling out a FB reveal on GMA was premature. That’s it. Still having comprehension problems I see? Sad. 

Doubly sad if Elsa actually gets the FB - she’ll be the least noticed/cared about angel to get it ever. And that’ll be by design from VS themselves. That says something not good to me, I’ll just put that nicely. 

And lastly, if you want to talk crap, don’t be scared and write in small letters. I’m not. Say it with your chest. You all are so eager to talk crap but aren’t tough enough to write in a normal font. Lol! Triply sad!

Girl, aren't you in pain from reaching so hard? o.o

As for Devon, she's such a dumbass but I love her, she serves me Paris Hilton realness :rofl:

Just now, Clauds said:

Girl, aren't you in pain from reaching so hard? o.o

As for Devon, she's such a dumbass but I love her, she serves me Paris Hilton realness :rofl:

Oh the resident HBIC of the mean girl squad has taken notice of me! I’m so honored. 

Lol!

And if anyone knows about reaching its you and fellow Elsa fans doing all kinds of backwards reasoning reaching for the FB for Elsa for the past two years with no luck.

So let’s not talk about reaching, mkay?

56 minutes ago, Beatriz Abreu said:

long story short, halsey said in one of her tweets that the fact that hotels only cater shampoo for "normal hair" is racist

"I’ve been traveling for years now and it’s been so frustrating that the hotel toiletry industry entirely alienates people of color. I can’t use this perfumed watered down white people shampoo. Neither can 50% of ur customers. Annoying." (@halsey) 

this sparked up quite the debate. fun time to be on twitter

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: 

1 minute ago, Bonjour Bianca said:

I know this is a board of Trunp supporters, you can’t blame me for wanting to fit in, right? Lol! 😂

you do know this is an international forum right? love me some good old Trump here in Spain