Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

Just now, phang.s said:

VS has gone into desperation mode 

They are a mess.

2 minutes ago, tippi12 said:

Everything about this is so weird and leaves me with so many questions. What does this say about the brands actual contracted Angels? Can they no longer rely on just them and the other 50+ girls that walk to show to bring the attention they want? 

10 NAs....TEN......and still needs 50+ girls to "sell" products.....but they just continue to decline.

Quality vs Quantity.....they should of kept there "old ways" when it came to making someone an angel.

4 minutes ago, tippi12 said:

I think it’s a little difficult to determine whether her size and look are the result of working to look that way or genetics. For all we know she could very have some type of thyroid issue that keeps her small without her necessarily working to be that way. 

This is ridiculous now. She clearly works hard working out as she shows it to everyone on her social media. If you think she’d have a thyroid issue all these years and not say anything about it not once...Not a chance. 

2 minutes ago, ThePinkDiet said:

This is so sad. I've literally never been this disgusted about a choice they've made to promote their brand. This is borderline awful and disrispectful towards the girls who wore the outfits and the artisans who made them.

+1 I'm just turned off.

1 minute ago, ThePinkDiet said:

This is so sad. I've literally never been this disgusted about a choice they've made to promote their brand. This is borderline awful and disrispectful towards the girls who wore the outfits and the artisans who made them.

I'm beyond disappointed that they let this happen. I hope that so called free publicity is worth it. 

Just now, ThePinkDiet said:

+99999

This is CHEAP and beyond ugly move to the angels.

They could give they girls vsfs outfits for Halloween and throw a Party with something relevant (magazine, place etc) but they choose t'he KARDASHIANS for a few fucking tweets??? :rofl: